Not open for further replies.

pixelniels

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 29, 2018
Platform + League: Pc AL2
League Coordinator: @Delta2611
Date: -8/12
Members Involved: @SuperMario__
Description: i make a dive on him to slow him down for the next straightish and just turns in on me

SuperMario__

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
You were nowhere near close to dive in that corner, i was more than half the car infront of you therefore it was my corner. You should have backed off, i'll upload my POV later.

pixelniels

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 29, 2018
You were nowhere near close to dive in that corner, i was more than half the car infront of you therefore it was my corner. You should have backed off, i'll upload my POV later.
yeah i was with half my car alongside and i think that is sufficiently alongside for that you should leave me space its not like 1 cm of my front wing is alongside . and once i was beside you i could have never backed out because i was already fully braking

SuperMario__

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
MY POV:

I wasn't expecting him to dive that far back, those 2 arrows were too far therefore i turned in. You can send it to stewards i've got nothing else to say.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
moved to the stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and conclude that no further action will be taken. @pixelniels made a dive which was initiated from too far back. @SuperMario__ could have left a bit more space on the inside but cannot be blamed for the contact due to the dive being made from far away.

No further action will be taken.

Closed.
@pixelniels @SuperMario__ @Delta2611

Status
Not open for further replies.