Moved - AL1- Blocked in Qualifying | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved AL1- Blocked in Qualifying

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 2, 2019
Platform + League: XBX 1 AL1
League Coordinator: @KLID22
Date: 29/03/2020
Members Involved: @AMS phoenix @EVS SpaceX
Description:
was on a fast lap for qualifying, made the flag with like 5 seconds or so until the end and then on my flying lap these 2 were sat on the racing line blocking me. The corner was cut and the lap was invalidated due to being distracted by 2 slow-moving cars on the racing line ahead.
Evidence:

EVS SpaceX

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys ! I am the culprit on this incident, I thought they had finished their fast lap.
again my apologies for this error

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that @EVS SpaceX shows no awareness and blocks @AMS phoenix on a flying lap. But then @AMS phoenix also shows no awareness and blocks @FolksyCash04 on a flying lap.

Therefore we have decided that both @EVS SpaceX and @AMS phoenix will be given Qualifying Bans and 10 penalty points each.

Closed. @FolksyCash04 @AMS phoenix @EVS SpaceX @KLID22 @miniminiman09

Status
Not open for further replies.