PC - AL1 - Collision causing DNF | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AL1 - Collision causing DNF

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Platform + League: PC Assist league 1

League Coordinator: @Schwalbe

Date: 06-10-2019

Members Involved: @RebornDestroyer @Hurricane

Description:
Coming into turns T3-T6, defending for P7 or P8 (not fully sure), I get spun in the braking zone, ending up in the wall and DNF'ing because of it. To me it felt like I got "rammed". It was like his front wing got stuck to my rear right tire and caused me to spin. I might have moved a bit when defending, but the arrow was quite clearly still completely white for me.

Evidence:

Currently I have no evidence in my possession to show what happened, but maybe @Hurricane has, other video footage might follow soon.

Hurricane

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
I don't know exactly what happened there, but I do know that when we braked I wanted to go left and I think because of the desync the game felt like I was closer and that was why the back of your car could slip, but I didn't understand what happened there. :/ (Sorry my English is realy bad :( )

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Oh ok, I will ask round for possible further evidence, if someone has some footage or anything, f.i. people driving behind us. Because I dnf'd , it didn't save any highlights for me, so yeah. Maybe that's a way to get hold of some footage?

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Do you both remember who was maybe behind you? So we can tag them here

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
I've decided to retract my enquiry due to a lack of evidence and/or footage available. But thanks for your cooperation @Hurricane!

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.