XB1 - Al1 divebomb leading to front wing damage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Al1 divebomb leading to front wing damage

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox Assit league 1
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 18/08/19
Members Involved: @TRL Dodger
Description: caught up to @TRL Dodger and overtook him on the main straight, then going into turn 2/3 (not sure) he tries to overtake me or misses his breaking zone, not too sure but he misses the corner completely and leads to him hitting straight into me. The contact lead to me getting wing damage which cost me at least 5 tenths a lap as well as having to change it again when I pitted
Evidence:
Evidence from 42:30. There were some other questionable moves which I could happily time stamp as well

TRL Dodger

Junior Karter
Jul 24, 2019
Moved to the Stewards, will move any comments made from @TRL Dodger
Again yes I did miss my break point and there was no pure intent to take you out of the race or do any damage to your front wing so I do severely apologise for this and will do my upmost best to make sure I do not cause another issue again

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Again yes I did miss my break point and there was no pure intent to take you out of the race or do any damage to your front wing so I do severely apologise for this and will do my upmost best to make sure I do not cause another issue again
Moved

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided to award @TRL Dodger a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for a moderate avoidable collision.

Closed. @Germo @miniminiman09

Status
Not open for further replies.