Not open for further replies.

Marky Mark

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 9, 2019
Platform + League: PC + AL1
League Coordinator: @Schwalbe
Date: November 10, 2019
Members Involved: @Skiadr @Realnmk @Marky Mark
Description: Running into turn 2 i was behind @Realnmk and was alongside @Skiadr, had to lift off throttle to stay behind and keep my position, but suddenly Skiadr slammed into my car and i ended up in the wall and tried to brake and control the car but it was impossible at that speed. I don't know if i hit Real but by the sound of it you can hear my rear hit something before i end up in the grass across the track, but if that wasn't the case, then Real ignore this post.

i would like to add some drivers to get their POV of this accident since they were behind and maybe had a clear vision of what happend:
@Fveerkamp @Kereka @DJ Maugli

Evidence:

Last edited:

Fveerkamp

Junior Karter
Oct 18, 2019
no POV from me, what I saw was that a McLaren was hitting his own teammate which cause one McLaren to go on the grass

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
no POV from me, I did lose my wing because of this and was doing damage limitation for the rest of the race.

Skiadr

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 13, 2018
No POV from me unfortunately and I also was damaged in that carnage. I remember avoiding lagging Real as he appeared slowing down for a moment.

Last edited:

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
will move it now...but i will update it if someone wnats to add something.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided that @Skiadr was at fault for the incident and is given a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate collision. An additional 5 penalty points are given for dangerous driving.

With multiple cars so close to one another, making such a move is irresponsible. We strongly advise @Skiadr to be more careful around other cars.

10 second time penalty & 15 penalty points.

Closed.
@Marky Mark @Skiadr @Schwalbe @Realnmk

Status
Not open for further replies.