XB1 - AL1 Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AL1 Penalty Removal

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
@XxASHxX @Germo
I was given a 5 second penalty by the game for not letting Ash by, despite not holding him up or him catching me by much.
If its possible id like to have this removed as even ash agrees i wasnt holding him up and it was a harsh penalty

XxASHxX

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jul 3, 2019
@XxASHxX @Germo
I was given a 5 second penalty by the game for not letting Ash by, despite not holding him up or him catching me by much.
If its possible id like to have this removed as even ash agrees i wasnt holding him up and it was a harsh penalty
Didn’t hold me up at all, and I was like a second if not more behind. Should be removed

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
This will not be moved until evidence is provided

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the footage and comments and have decided that No Further Action will be taken and the penalty will stand. Even though the new update makes lapped cars go invisible you still ave to abide by the laws of the blue flag.

Closed. @Germo @xMinxG @XxASHxX

Status
Not open for further replies.