Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Platform + League: PC AL 1
League Coordinator: @Schwalbe
Date: 20.10.2019
Members Involved: @Marko
Description:
Lap after Lap after Lap is abusing the Tracklimits....

1.3 Track limits:

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. The white lines are deemed part of the track, however the kerbs are not. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively. It is up to the stewards' discretion (based on the evidence provided) to determine whether a driver has abused the track limits to an extent where a penalty is justified.

● The occasional misjudgement of a corner can happen, but if you accidentally gain an advantage by going outside the track limits you are expected to back off to an extent that clearly negates any advantage gained.

● Gamertag: [Marko | PingWins]
● Nationality: [Hungary]
Assists used: [Racing Line corners only,Abs on,Tc Med]
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]

Marko

Junior Karter
Jul 17, 2019
I accept that i left the track lot of time in Stowe and i gained advantage and we have a very good game with a fabolus penalty system if we 2 wheels off we have a warning or penalty, but this corner we left into the espace road and we havent got any warning.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to award @Marko a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for extending the track five times.

Closed.
@Schwalbe @Marko

Status
Not open for further replies.