XB1 - AL1- USA turn 1 incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AL1- USA turn 1 incident

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ef1as

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2019
So going into turn 1 from my POV I didn't make any contact with Don. Unfortunately I dont have a clip of Don's lag but for the first 2 laps or so he was lagging everywhere.
Anyhow here's my POV

ef1as

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2019
So going into turn 1 from my POV I didn't make any contact with Don. Unfortunately I dont have a clip of Don's lag but for the first 2 laps or so he was lagging everywhere.
Anyhow here's my POV

Plus on my clip and hazzas he is disconnected

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2019
here's me. Going round the outside of everyone and then my bad luck returned. I'm genuinely not even surprised anymore. Urm here's my POV, @Factuallmpala might have been involved as well. @KLID22 also got a bit of a POV on his stream.

DON CNEQ

Junior Karter
Jan 5, 2020
Sorry mates for my poor internet and for causing problems on the track.In Brazil I am changing internet provider and I will not cause problems anymore.

Factuallmpala

Formula Karter
Jun 11, 2017
Here's my theater point of view because I didn't record during the race (I didn't know I was involved). On my screen Hazza (Racing point) ghosted, so I (the Renault infront) went trough him but as it seems on his he hadn't ghosted and there was contact.

Last edited:

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that no particular action from a certain driver was the cause of the incident it was just the poor connection from @DON CNEQ and @Hazzanatorr77 that was the cause of the incident. As seen from @FolksyCash04's off board evidence. Therefore they will both be given a reprimand for the lag seen in this race. We strongly urge you to try and improve you're connection before the next race or you may run the risk of being removed from the league. We suggest purchasing an ethernet cable to run from your internet router to your Xbox which will help your connection improve in the races.

Closed. @Germo @FolksyCash04 @Hazzanatorr77 @DON CNEQ @Factuallmpala @ef1as @xMinxG

Status
Not open for further replies.