FolksyCash04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2019
Platform + League: XBX1 AL1
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 17/11/2019
Members Involved: @WWHyperFazeTfue
Description:
Going into turn 2 infront of Leclerc and KLID and just got rammed into as if i wasn't there, causing me to spin and break my front wing. The McLaren then continued to drive into me whilst i was still in the middle of the track, causing even more damage. From my angle it's impossible to tell who span me round if it was KLID or Leclerc, but from @KLID22 angle it shows that Leclerc is clearly at fault.
Evidence: https://mixer.com/KLID22?vod=E5KTX3C2LkCe2q7WmQTozQ (24 min 54 secs timestamp)

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the Stewards, will move any further comments or evidence provided.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
the one with dodger is a different incident, reported in a different thread. It's layed out like that because of the way twitter works on their threads
Yes I understand the verdicts will still both be looked at.

KLID22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 18, 2017
If you watch my stream you can clearly see me move out of the way as I see the mclaren missing his breaking point. I also say on stream that, that was not my fault and I didn’t make any contact with the Renault I just avoided the incident

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
If you watch my stream you can clearly see me move out of the way as I see the mclaren missing his breaking point. I also say on stream that, that was not my fault and I didn’t make any contact with the Renault I just avoided the incident
Could you please provide footage where you can please

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2019
To clarify, i never put blame on klid after i watched his stream last night.

DrummerJ92

Pro Karter
May 31, 2017
To clarify, i never put blame on klid after i watched his stream last night.
I know this isn’t my enquiry but that lunge into turn 1 was incredible, if turn 1 was a Nicole sherzinger, that Mercedes is Lewis Hamilton...... no business being inside there

AMS Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
I do have footage of this on my stream unfortunately it is copyright blocked by FOM as a result my stream is unavailable

AMS Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
My stream has had its copyright claim removed so here's my POV of the start if it helps clip starts at 30 mins and 8 seconds

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that for the first incident @TRL Dodger is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision. They will receive 10 penalty points and a 10 second time penalty to be added to their overall race time for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

As for the second incident the stewards have concluded that @WWHyperFazeTfue is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision. They will receive 10 penalty points and a 10 second time penalty to be added to their overall race time for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Closed. @FolksyCash04 @WWHyperFazeTfue @TRL Dodger @Germo

Status
Not open for further replies.