PS4 - AL2 Britain Lap 1 Lag | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AL2 Britain Lap 1 Lag

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomo8

Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 AL2
League Coordinator: @Tremenator
Date: 13/05
Members Involved: @Timwentink @Kovacs Patrick
Description: Severe lag throughout the whole opening lap from the two cars ahead. Going into turn 16 @Timwentink's car stopped on the track causing me to get front wing damage and ruining my first stint. @Kovacs Patrick's car was even ghosting from lack of connection at points.
Evidence: Youtube Link

Kovacs Patrick

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2018
I dont have Any footage But at the begining of the start i was 3 sec ahaid didnt touch anyone my car was going normaly

Timwentink

Pro Karter
May 2, 2019
Have no footage sorry I had no lag at all on my screen and didn’t hit anyone sorry if I had lag I had 4 bars so don’t know nothing happend in my POV

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
We've looked at the footage and can take no further action for the contact as it's down to connection issues. @tomo8 as multiple drivers around you are lagging in your footage, we believe that the connection problem lies on your end. We'd recommend racing on a wired connection if possible and keeping other internet usage low while you are racing.

@Tremenator @Kovacs Patrick @Timwentink

Status
Not open for further replies.