Moved - Al2 - contact and penalty | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Al2 - contact and penalty

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightrider9972

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, This is my view of what happened.

He passed me before Stove, gave him enough space to overtake and went wide to gain some momentum.

When i came back on the track he decided not to leave me any space. He wasn't on the racing line when reaching the braking zone and he moved to the left all of a sudden and hit me. I was trying to avoid the collision and it was too late.

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 18.55.57.png

Shnarf76lfc

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2018
Hi, zero movement on my steering wheel to the left at the point of contact. I wasn't on the racing line as was driving defensively and can position the where I like and there was room to avoid me to my left.

Shnarf76lfc

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2018
Upon reflection I would like to withdraw the complaint over the contact as I now view it as a racing incident. Could any steward(s) still look at the time penalty though please?

Many thanks.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that no time was gained from @Shnarf76lfc cutting T16.

Therefore we have decided that the 10 second time penalty given by the game will be removed

Closed. @Germo @Shnarf76lfc @knightrider9972

Status
Not open for further replies.