XB1 - AL2 - Corner Cutting to overtake | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AL2 - Corner Cutting to overtake

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydranockz

Formula Karter
Sep 25, 2018
Platform + League: XB1 - AL2
League Coordinator: @Jamie183
Date: 18/08/2019
Members Involved: @Zsolt Porcsalmi @Hydranockz
Description: Zsolt cuts T10 to get the position and squeeze me on to the kerbs and doesn't give the position back (probably wasn't prompted to). @Rarebaddblood was right behind so his POV might shed more light as to the extent of the incident.
Evidence:

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Pro Karter
Dec 31, 2018

I didn't think you'd send this to the stewards because,

1. I haven't even been warned about cornering!
Neither for corner cutting nor getting an illegal position

2. You didn't finish the race cause if you remember correctly you crashed into the red bull pilot ( code tommzyy ) in front of you between turns 13-14.
( it means I had nothing to do with your DNF )

but if that is better for your soul then okay!
(y)

Hydranockz

Formula Karter
Sep 25, 2018
You had absolutely nothing to do with my DNF and my DNF has absolutely nothing to do with this inquiry ;)

I already suspected that the game didn't warn about corner cutting... but that doesn't mean you didn't cut the corner to get the position. It's a brave line through turn 10 for sure.

I'd be curious to see another pov though. There are limits to what you can and can't do, so at the very least, I'd like to establish where this falls within those limits.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Moved to the stewards

Status
Not open for further replies.