Moved - AL2 Felt forced off track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved AL2 Felt forced off track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manndrop

Formula Karter
Jul 7, 2017
Platform + League: PC Assist League 2
League Coordinator: @Delta2611 @DeAd3ye
Date: 29/3-2020
Members Involved: @Manndrop @KLMKLMKLMKLM
Description:
Going into turn 1 I felt like I was forced off track by KLM and had to go off track to avoid a colision and possible race ending incident. Just posting this to be save. Havent seen KLM's POV yet

Evidence:

Link to evidence

Last edited:

KLMKLMKLMKLM

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 7, 2019
My evidence is here -
I got a great launch so I was picking up speed faster, squeezed in between the two and by the time we got to the corner, I was ahead and carried more speed into it so I feel like I had the right to that line.

In regards to the tyre bump, from Manndrop's perspective it looks like I've flown in and barged him off whereas it doesn't on my end. I'm on a controller and not a wheel so when I was adjusting to straighten up going into the corner and avoiding the Haas, I guess I couldn't have been as precise and I'd like therefore bumping into Manndrop. Apologies. At least we know 3 wide doesn't work at turn 1 lol.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
moved this to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have analysed the evidence and have decided to award @KLMKLMKLMKLM 5 penalty points for dangerous driving - your driving in turn 1 wasa bit clumsy, please try to leave more space in future. However, we do not believe the collision should solely be blamed on @KLMKLMKLMKLM, as he was ahead and in that corner it was tough to leave much more space.

Closed.

(@Manndrop @KLMKLMKLMKLM @Delta2611 @DeAd3ye)

Status
Not open for further replies.