Not open for further replies.

Tamz

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Platform + League: PC - AL2
League Coordinator: @Delta2611
Date: 17/11/2019
Members Involved: @Tamz, @TuRbsOn, @Thomas Dikken
Description: Maybe I'm exaggerating, but in my opinion the driving standards shown in the clips below is not what should be seen in league racing, divebombs and constant off-tracks everytime I look behind is the reason most of us even come to league races. I even had to avoid him not once but twice.

Evidence:

TuRbsOn

Pro Karter
Feb 10, 2019
I find the driving style of @Thomas Dikken very questionable. As @Tamz already said, many divebombs and dangerous driving. That's really no fun.

The video evidence above confirms that yes.

Thomas Dikken

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
@Delta2611 in my opinion, the dives in this case with the race were not very helpful cause of sliding to the outside, but i will say when there is no contact.. then i will not blame myself.
and about the dive on the red bull where i touched: i was just too late on the brakes, i allready struggled there 2 or 3 laps before but managed to control the car but that one was abit too much, so thats my fault.

thats my add to the report.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to award @Thomas Dikken 5 penalty points for each of the divebombs performed. A total of 10 penalty points will be awarded. Both incidents would have resulted in contact, had @Tamz not made adjustments to his turn-in. @Thomas Dikken will therefore receive both penalties for dangerous driving.

Closed.
@Tamz @TuRbsOn @Thomas Dikken @Delta2611

Status
Not open for further replies.