PS4 - AL2 - Kovacs Patrick Weaving On Pit Straight To Break Slipstream | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AL2 - Kovacs Patrick Weaving On Pit Straight To Break Slipstream

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tremenator

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 24, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 A2
League Coordinator: Myself
Date: 08/09/2019
Members Involved:
@Kovacs Patrick
Description:
I'd like to see his POV if possible as he was lagging quite a bit but at the end of lap 28 I'm catching him very quickly on new soft tyres compared to his 20 lap old hards. Down the start/finish straight he appears to make multiple moves across the track in an attempt to break the slipstream. I manage to complete the overtake but given the lag he had in this race and the way he was constantly moving down the straight it makes you nervous where his car was going to end up.

Kovacs Patrick

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2018
I dont have POV But you Catch me Fast Because i was on standard duel and medium ers,when you pass me i saw on outside that you lagged behind me and you were divebombing with a lag,i i think in the race i didnt lag Because i have good internet

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
@Kovacs Patrick your connection does look unstable here, we will be giving you a reprimand due to the connection instability, We will also be awarding 5 Penalty Points due to weaving on the straight. You are only allowed to make one defensive move on a straight.

@Tremenator

Status
Not open for further replies.