Moved AL2 Monaco - Unlapping on track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2020
England
I don't understand what you would like me to do here? Sit behind and do nothing? I got past in the space of 2 corners and caused no issues, and then you slam into the back of @thebusternick through no fault of mine. Not sure what is random about unlapping myself.

EnemysKiller

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 2, 2019
Stuttgart, Germany
Well, normally you'd unlap yourself on a straight where there's enough space to not completely phase through another car? You can clearly tell that both of us were slightly compromised, and it's not like you didn't see that we were battling.

Stevo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2020
England
I personally don't see either of you looking compromised. You lose no time on nick in the moment I past straight by you. I was already long gone by the time you lose concentration and miss the braking point nearly ruining Nicks race.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Germany
moved this to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that no further action will be taken. It is impossible to overtake on Monaco without at least partially ghosting through another car. Therefore the stewards decided to not give @Stevo any sort of penalty.

Closed.
@Stevo @thebusternick @EnemysKiller @Delta2611

Status
Not open for further replies.