PC - AL2 PC accident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AL2 PC accident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMario__

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Platform + League: PC F6
League Coordinator: @Delta2611
Date: 17.11.2019
Members Involved: @SuperMario__ @pixelniels
Description:
Not much to say, video says it all. I gave him plenty of space on the right, he just turned into me like a maniac causing a collision and making me race 45 min from the back wasting my time. He hit me on turn 1 aswell.

He has also left the session as you can see on the video (0:45 sec), as far as i know it isn't allowed even if you retire.

pixelniels

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 29, 2018
first off all you didnt give enough space there was no way i could be further to the inside because it is a just flat out corner and you go to the outside of the track

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
thanks, moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided that @pixelniels was at fault for the incident and is given a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate collision. @pixelniels was not alongside the car of @SuperMario__ and, because of that fact, had no right to claim space on the inside of the turn.

Closed.
@SuperMario__ @pixelniels @Delta2611

Status
Not open for further replies.