PC - AL2 Unsafe rejoin | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AL2 Unsafe rejoin

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danser9

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
Platform + League: PC AL2
League Coordinator: @Delta2611
Date: 18/08/2019
Members Involved: @Mat1K @JGxnm @danser9
Description:
@Mat1K leave the track during lap 2 on the turn 1 and when he rejoined the track he did it improperly. Because of this I lost my front wing and I was forced to pit and lose all options for the rest of the race. I upload photos as proof of that. in the third photo it can be seen how it is incorporated improperly and also at a very reduced speed that makes it impossible to avoid it.
Evidence:

Last edited:

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
@danser9 I cannot view those attachements, can you reupload them please? :)

also @Mat1K (and @JGxnm ) got any comments or footage of that?

JGxnm

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019

34:22
Mat1k rejoins the track on danser9's line forcing him to either brake hard at the apex to prevent collision or to stay on his line and try to stick to my side when overtaking slower car of Mat1k. Unfortunately there was no space because of me turning to make the corner and mat1k still going across the track to the right, after rejoining the track and cutting the corner, so danser9 hits the back of racing point driver and damages his front wing

danser9

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
it is clear how it is impossible for me to avoid it since I am in parallel with @JGxnm and it does not give me enough time to stop

Mat1K

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
You weren't parallel with Haas Driver. I was trying back to track and leave space for other cars, i was cutting corner and stewards give me a penalty for that, after this corner i still try turn left. @danser9 please share one more time this photos :).

Mat1K

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
Look on 4,5,6 photo. Every time I turn left and was trying leave space for other guys.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and will award @Mat1K 5 penalty points for an unsafe rejoin. A time penalty will not be applied as they feel the rejoin was not too extreme (whilst still unsafe) and that a collision could have been avoided by the car behind.

Closed. @Delta2611 @danser9 @JGxnm

Status
Not open for further replies.