XB1 - AL2 Warning/Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AL2 Warning/Penalty Removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodzAmoongus

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 16, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 AL2
League Coordinator: @Jamie183
Date: 18/08/19
Members Involved: @GodzAmoongus
Description:
I locked up going into Turn 1 on Lap 18 in an attempt to overtake the Racing Point ahead of me which resulted in me making a mistake, as I was heading deep I went off track for an incredibly short amount of time where there was no possibility of me gaining time, cue Codemasters deciding to give me a warning- and as a direct result a 3 second time penalty. I believe this is unfair as I would not be gaining time from track extending at that point due it being the result of a lock up at a right hand corner
Evidence: the warning comes up briefly at the end

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Platform + League: XB1 AL2
League Coordinator: @Jamie183
Date: 18/08/19
Members Involved: @GodzAmoongus
Description:
I locked up going into Turn 1 on Lap 18 in an attempt to overtake the Racing Point ahead of me which resulted in me making a mistake, as I was heading deep I went off track for an incredibly short amount of time where there was no possibility of me gaining time, cue Codemasters deciding to give me a warning- and as a direct result a 3 second time penalty. I believe this is unfair as I would not be gaining time from track extending at that point due it being the result of a lock up at a right hand corner
Evidence: the warning comes up briefly at the end
do you have a recording of the race director to prove how many warnings you finished on?

GodzAmoongus

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 16, 2017
I was not aware of that being necessary and as a result I have not, I assume this will lead to an NFA

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
As you cannot show how many warnings you finished the race on, this inquiry will be closed. Please record the race director in future cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.