• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved AL3 INCIDENT TURN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

josep101

Formula Karter
Platform + League: AL3 PC
League Coordinator: @Yava
Date:
15-11-2019
Members Involved:
@Yava @devvy @josep101
Description:
Trying to overtake Devvy on the start straight, he goes right when I was clearly trying to overtake him on the right. I'm not complaining about this, because immediately afterwards you see that he had connection problems. But after all this, one of the 2 hits me from behind. I'm still not sure who of the 2 it is, but I think it's Devvy.
Evidence:

josep101

Formula Karter
I include another perspective. Devvy, I braked when I had to, you just have to watch the video of my onboard and you will see how I brake just when the braking part of the racing line begins.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded the following:

- @devvy will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision in the braking zone. It was his responsibility to make sure no contact was made.
- No further action for what happened on the straight. The other car ghosted right in time.

Closed.
@Yava @devvy @josep101

Status
Not open for further replies.