PC - AL3 - Monaco Lap 34 Incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AL3 - Monaco Lap 34 Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadeonix

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Platform + League: PC AL3
League Coordinator: @Jdnelson7
Date: 15/09/19
Members Involved: @Hockeyfighter99
Description:
Following Hockeyfighter in the tunnel, then went side by side going into the Nouvelle chicane trying to overtake him. When up his inside, he turned in on me hitting me into the wall causing a lot of wing damage which meant I had to pit. This allowed him to keep 3rd place.
Evidence:

Hockeyfighter99

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
I just drived on the racing line and you crashed in to me on the left side. I had no space to the right. You can see it on the video. In the Chicane its very difficult to overtake. You cant overtake there, when I am in front of you. You just tried to dive-bomb me. That’s not how racing works!

Video coming soon

Shadeonix

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Firstly, that is one of the most popular overtaking spots and I was already up your inside so it wasn't a divebomb. You didn't have to turn right, but you cut across as if I wasn't even there which pushed me into the barrier as there was not a car's width. If someone is up your inside you have to leave them space, otherwise that's just blocking.

Shadeonix

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
You saw me coming and turned to the right, you didn't even take the racing line and I was coming the red arrow means I am there so don't turn in on me!!

Hockeyfighter99

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
You are crossing my line! If I let you space there,you also crash into me. You can’t divebomb like that. Look at the mirrors. At the breaking point you see you at the mirror. You are 2 meters behind me! Sorry but you just dive bomb me.

Shadeonix

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
You said I was crossing your line but I wasn't even on the racing line I was on the inside of the corner, a normal overtaking move. I also did not divebomb you as I was right behind you going into the braking zone and I managed to brake later. I was still able to make the corner but you knew this which is why in your video it shows you moving to the left to push me into the wall. You moved off the racing line to block me which is moving under braking. This is not allowed and as I was next to you you cant just push me into the wall that's not how it works!!

Hockeyfighter99

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
In timetrial, I have tried to take the corner, if you driving inside like you. It is not possible to drive there and didn’t hit the curbe. You are lucky that you survive it. If you are overtaking you must let me the space that I can drive on the track. You must crowd me out to take to corner correctly. For me it’s okay if we close this post. It was your mistake.

@Jdnelson7

Shadeonix

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
This is definitely not my mistake, I don't know if you follow F1 but this corner is where most overtakes happen and it's definitely possible for two people to go side by side through the corner. If you didn't turn in on me then we would both have made the corner but when I was next to you, you didn't want to let me past so you turned left as if I wasn't there and shoved me into the wall. You must be penalised for this because otherwise I would have got P3.

Hockeyfighter99

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
Nope, you are behind me in the breaking zone. You just crashed in my left side. You can be lucky that I didn’t report you. Next time you must wait a few corners. If your car is infront of me okay. But you are a car behind me! Funny that I am the guy without any penalty’s at the end.

Shadeonix

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Why would you report me when you were the one who pushed ME into the wall causing me to pit and change my completely broken front wing. If my car was in front of you why would I be trying to overtake you, I was side by side with you which means you should have left me enough space to make the corner but instead you turned and pushed me into the wall just to prevent me from taking P3 from you.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Apologies for the delay.

The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided to take No Further Action. @Shadeonix isn't alongside @Hockeyfighter99 and just divebombs him - you were never entitled to space and you didn't receive it. @Shadeonix, you should be thankful that this didn't have consequences for @Hockeyfighter99 otherwise you would be getting a penalty - you cannot expect space on the inside if you are not sufficiently alongside into the braking zone.

Closed with NFA. @Jdnelson7

Status
Not open for further replies.