Moved - AL3 Monza Turn 1 - Racing Incident? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved AL3 Monza Turn 1 - Racing Incident?

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnemysKiller

Formula Karter
Aug 2, 2019
League Coordinator: @El Loco , Date: April 5 2020
Members Involved: @Hockeyfighter99 @EnemysKiller
Description:
Turn 1 at the race start, I get off the line faster and am next to him, then brake too early, and after realizing ease off the brake to potentially make the turn. He is still alongside me and going into the corner pretty fast, completely cutting me off by taking the apex and bumping into my front wheel before I even reach the turn. I could have braked harder, but wasn't expecting the move and by the time I realized what he was doing it was too late for me to avoid anything.
Evidence: VOD at 31:00

Hockeyfighter99

Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
I started from 1st place. Enemyskiller got away better. I decided to brake later. When the Enemyskiller braked very early. I saw no car on the right side and closed the door. The first curve is practically impassable next to each other. Unfortunately there was a collision. Both drivers lost positions and I got a 3 second penalty. Very annoying.

At Minute 47

Status
Not open for further replies.