Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyodin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 28, 2019
Assist League 3 PC
@DeAd3ye Coordinator
@kasito nl , and @Patty81
First was in Lap5 i overtake a driver i want to turn and Kasito turn in to me and i made a spin in near the wall, i think it was unfair movement, it is seeing in my camera at 14:23-14:27
Second one was Patty at lap10 after DRS zone, and i know i hit him, but it was my fault, and I broke my wing, but after that he push me to the wall and broke my all wing and spin himself 23:05-23:13

Patty81

Pro Karter
May 27, 2019
Assist League 3 PC
@DeAd3ye Coordinator
@kasito nl , and @Patty81
First was in Lap5 i overtake a driver i want to turn and Kasito turn in to me and i made a spin in near the wall, i think it was unfair movement, it is seeing in my camera at 14:23-14:27
Second one was Patty at lap10 after DRS zone, and i know i hit him, but it was my fault, and I broke my wing, but after that he push me to the wall and broke my all wing and spin himself 23:05-23:13
Well what should I say...
I got a hit from behind and did not expect that he tries to overtake me at the next straight...
He was there, because the corner was driven over the complete curb, that I couldn't expect from my cockpitview...
I was clean on the racing line and didn't recognize his front wheel on my rear wheel...
I didn't push hard left, just followed the line to the next corner, so I think there was space to slightly lift the gas to avoide this crash, which has forced me into the wall and broke my frontwing aswell :(
In realization after the race I see, he would have been clearly faster than me and would have got a good chance to pass, or even that I would let him go, because I think there would not have been much sense to hold him behind...
I think it was a little to unpaitiently :(

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to hand out the following penalties:

For the first incident: @kasito nl receives a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Not the place and space to perform such an action.
For the second incident: @Anyodin receives 5 penalty points for dangerous driving. The first dive was punished in the form of wing damage to himself. The next tight corner is a corner where you should not stick the front of your car next to the rear tyres of another car.

Closed.
@Anyodin @kasito nl @Patty81 @DeAd3ye

Status
Not open for further replies.