Platform + League: Pc AM tier
League Coordinator:
@GIXXERosg @VoodooChild @morphee7
Date:
26/11/19
Members Involved:
@Legger ZF @not ImPulse @Nesos @Domi64S
Description:
@Legger ZF i think went for a gap that was closing rapidly but ended up hitting my (morphee7) back right corner which put me into a spin which ended with me off the track not moving then @not ImPulse (sorry team mate) went into the side of me, then this caused more damage to me and alot sorts of issues behind between @Nesos and @Domi64S, after all this had finished i ended up with a car that needed 31 seconds of repairs and couldnt steer my car without it spining out so had to retire, i have also included a screenshot of my repair time
Evidence:

Desktop Screenshot 2019.11.26 - 21.15.27.64.png

Domi64S

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2019
I saw the crash and the car in front of me breaking so I did hit the breaks hard. The result can be seen on the evidence.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I saw the crash and the car in front of me breaking so I did hit the breaks hard. The result can be seen on the evidence.
i added other guys that it involved to show what can happen as this was an absolute mess caused again

Reactions: Domi64S

not ImPulse

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2018
@morphee7 man you cant believe how I was feeling when I saw that I hit you..
I was pretty pissed since qualify, because the game disqualified me without reasons
I was pushing pretty hard and I wasnt able to react in time to avoid you :(
I was so pissed I didnt even watch the track when getting back on track.. sorry Domi (I think)

Legger ZF

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2018
i was on your inside you came across me i feel you had loads of room to the left of you and could of easily made it round without contact, unless i slam my brakes on hope to hell i dont get hit from behind myself you virtually closed the door on me, also in your clip of you on board you never checked if anyone was on your inside either.....

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
i forgot to include my stream clip, but as you can see the 720s has no rear view mirror so have to rely on the crew chief and helicorsa and when i looked at that it was yeloow so thought it was clear so followed my racing line

Last edited:

Legger ZF

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2018
I never knew it didn't have a rear view mirror..... that's a bit silly but honestly i never was intending to hit you if i felt i had no chance of going round there side by side i would of pulled out straight away

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
i do think it was more of a racing incident but it was the aftermath that it caused, i really put it up as an example again as to point out if theres a yellow flag take causion

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@morphee7 man you cant believe how I was feeling when I saw that I hit you..
I was pretty pissed since qualify, because the game disqualified me without reasons
I was pushing pretty hard and I wasnt able to react in time to avoid you :(
I was so pissed I didnt even watch the track when getting back on track.. sorry Domi (I think)
Qual DQ happened because of this on the out lap of which I did clear for you... http://prntscr.com/q3ywsv

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
sorry, i missed that this inquiry was not moved to stewards, obliging now

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Closing with 30 second time penalty* + 20 penalty points for causing a major avoidable collision + failing to wait for @Legger ZF

Early crashes should be avoided especially lap 1 (as drivers are still close and it can create a big pile up)

@VoodooChild @morphee7 @GIXXERosg

Status
Not open for further replies.