PC - Amateur Driving Causes First Turn Incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Amateur Driving Causes First Turn Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Dragons

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Platform + League: AOR PC F13
League Coordinator: @Neil Bywater
Date: 26/01/20
Members involved: @2Dragons @BlackViperGT

@BlackViperGT attempts a poorly executed dive-bomb in an attempt to gain 5 or more positions before turn 1 after qualifying in last place at Brasil. I know @BlackViperGT and he is a very inexperienced and immature driver to who is still learning how to drive and the proper etiquette of racing, so please go easy on him with any punitive measures he clearly deserves.

BlackViperGT

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2019
I guess this is more serious than I thought regarding @2Dragons , we are both in the same discord with other people who spectated the race, he treated posting about this incident as a joke and leaked it slowly to the group of people with us, before I found out here. The turn one incident may be my wrong and I may have been over zealous, but the incident with @m0rpheus1975 was unintentional, seeing as he lost traction I didn't believe he'd accelerate back into the racing line as I was only a few tenths behind and tried to sweep out to avoid him entering back into the racing line. I do apologize if I should have given more room as it was a good battle at the time.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and comments provided and decided to award @BlackViperGT 10 penalty seconds and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. An additional 5 penalty points are awarded to @BlackViperGT for dangerous driving. As the driver behind it is your responsibility to make sure no contact is made with the car(s) in front of you.

@2Dragons please use decent titles for your future inquiries. No need to call other drivers amateurs.

Closed.
@2Dragons @BlackViperGT @Neil Bywater

Status
Not open for further replies.