• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved America F2 GB incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigor

Semi-Pro Karter
Platform + League: PC America F2
League Coordinator: @Lundqvistbro
Date: 11/29/2020
Members Involved: @RamosLynn
Description:
Entering into the turn, jramoslynn hits me in the rear, causing me to spin and loose a few places and quite a bit of time.
Evidence:

RamosLynn

Pro Karter
Good morning,

I'll share my side on this one. Unfortunately you were lagging all over the place on the race @Grigor . Matter of fact on my view I 'overtook' you about three different times just to see you respawn right in front of me again.

Grigor

Semi-Pro Karter
Good morning,

I'll share my side on this one. Unfortunately you were lagging all over the place on the race @Grigor . Matter of fact on my view I 'overtook' you about three different times just to see you respawn right in front of me again.
This is soooo strange, it can be clearly seen in my mirrors that you are getting closer and closer to me, until I got hit. I also had 0 issues with other cars and had all green and full bars at the start of the race, so I am pretty sure my network is perfect.
I cannot judge the quality of your connection, but if you had similar problems with other cars then you should maybe look into it.

@Stewards, @Lundqvistbro: In this case I do not think RamosLynn should get a penalty, so please cancel this report. It is a bug/network issue/else so it is what it is.

RamosLynn

Pro Karter
It is very strange indeed. My bars were green, too and really did not have any lag issues with someone else. I had some close side by side battles and everything was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.