any league races? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

any league races?

Mysaveloy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2016
Hi, just wondering if there any league championships going on Forza 6? I can't race on Mondays and Fridays as I play darts... and been learning to have abs and tc off too :p

CHILLI112

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 30, 2016
Hi, just wondering if there any league championships going on Forza 6? I can't race on Mondays and Fridays as I play darts... and been learning to have abs and tc off too :p
We'll be starting one soon, done some testing and we're getting the forums started up now. It's on Sundays

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
Doubt there will be any leagues here with a high attendance. The last league over here had only like 6 people turning up consistently. Forza 6 is pretty much death over here. I would advise you to check out @CHILLI112 his league and see how that one turns out. Otherwise it'll be better to wait for Forza 7 and look for other commitys like TORA and ORL for Forza 6.

There is just a problem that the Forza 6 leagues over here don't get enough exposure. The AOR F1 and Project Cars leagues over here are very big as they get a lot of exposure on youtube. Assetto Corsa, iRacing and Dirt also get covered. Forza was the only racing game that didn't get covered. That just killed Forza 6 over here. Don't want to bash on the AOR organisation, but I've been racing here for exactly a year now, and seen the decline of the Forza 6 leagues. It is like they don't even care a little bit about this game...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SavageSnailx69x