Any news on league sign up date for F1 2017 / Social Races Help!! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Any news on league sign up date for F1 2017 / Social Races Help!!

xXCasualLukeXx

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2017
Has there been any kind of hint as to when exactly the F1 2017 League sign ups will be up??
I know the interest thread has been up awhile now and it's got loads of interested drivers :')
I know it's usually around 10 days after launch when they get put up officially and as we're very close to reaching that mark was just wondering if there any kind of hint as to if there be going up on time or if it's been delayed :') I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy who's started getting excited about it now haha!

meanwhile I'll add this extra message below if anyone could help with some answers to this I'd appreciate it.

I know there are social races but is there anyone doing social races with AOR Assist League Rules allowed cause everyone I've seen so far has been for none assist league rules which means new drivers like myself have no way of getting settled ahead of the new season I'm sorry to sound like a complete Noob here but I can't even play F1 2017 without ABS and Traction control and Racing line I've tried many times and never manage to stay on track let alone complete a clean lap without spinning a few times so I'm defo gonna be aiming towards becoming one of the Assist League drivers lol

Hopefully someone on here can help a new member out thank you!

( PS4 Member )

Last edited:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Has there been any kind of hint as to when exactly the
The game was quite unstable in regards to online multiplayer which doesn't allow league racing. They issued out a patch though so if everything is fixed it shouldn't take much more longer

I know there are social races but is there anyone doing social races with AOR Assist League Rules allowed
You can set up one yourself :)

Reactions: xXCasualLukeXx