PS4 - Any news on the next filler league? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Any news on the next filler league?

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Hey, usually we have some information on the next filler league before the next season of GT3? Is there going to be a poll for the car category etc?

Reactions: Toker_row

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
For now it's not set in stone what we wanna do in terms of cars but trust me, we are working to get something up and running ASAP. Have patience and we will try and get an announcement up as soon as we can :)

• Informative
Reactions: VSR_Rotary

Toker_row

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2017
Amazed that no one's run a Lotus 25 Climax league Yet , its a great legendary car that drives excellently & is (in my opinion at least) the most pleasurable car to drive
in PC2 with a top speed of around 160Mph its not slow & being a pre wing car a drivers cornering speeds are all 100% down to his own skill & finesse etc making for very close
adrenallin filled races for both the driver & viewer alike .

Its also Probably the best car on PC2 for teaching both basic & more advanced driving skills too - so its also both a great car for inducting & teaching rookie type drivers who
are new to sim racing in general or to racing with a wheel, as well as also making a good skills refresher car for the more experienced drivers to use practically as well as race.

i'd love to see the top tier1 guys race it against each other Knowing how the Lotus drives & handles - IE its love of powersliding out of the slow to mid speed corners coupled
with the nimble ease it shows when having to handle or recover from oversteer makes for very visually compelling race footage for the viewers to enjoy just as much as the
drivers are enjoying the driving side of things .

I think there would be a lot of surprised faces & smiles if AOR started running it whether they did it as a new fully fledged single make league on par with & alongside their
other main staple leagues like the GT3's & others or even if its just as a filler league between the GT3's much like the Endurance & Touring cars do.

Well thats my 2 cents worth anyway (y)

P.s Would also love to see Bannochbrae make an appearance from time to time in the league track selections rosta ;)

Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Sings up are live :)