PC - Any one up to fill in a newbie to AC? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Any one up to fill in a newbie to AC?

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Hello, fellow Racers!

I recently got the Assetto Corsa Ultimate edition during this sale.

first of all: Are there still active racers in AOR for Assetto Corsa?

Secondly: If so, would someone be so kind to bring me up to speed with this game, in terms of posibilities and adjustability?

So far, the setup groundwork is done, it is pretty straight forward and stream lined and actually felt pretty great out of the box.

But: I see that there is a huge modding comunity and there are tons of apps available and I would like to know more about the must haves and no-nos in that regard.

Secondly: Is there still some kind of active community for this game or did every one jumped to Competizione? (I the first game over Competezione, because of the flexibility, since I am more of an allrounder and want to keep my option in what I race pretty open) Competizione still only supports GT3 blancpain series, doesn't it?

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Should've probably postet this in General discussion. Move please, if possible :)

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, i can't help you much with the racing community but if you are interested in drift, i can show you the things. With mods, tracks...

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Hello Chloé :) Thank you very much for the response. Drifting sounds pretty interesting and so far, the cars in AC feel better controllable than in other sims. But to be honest, drifting is not really my cup of tea.

Are there any events still possible within AOR though?