Anyone interested in an RFactor 2 / RaceRoom League??? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Anyone interested in an RFactor 2 / RaceRoom League???

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Helloooooo everyone :)

Basically I'm here to ask if there are people interested for a league on either of these games, and which one of the two would be the most popular. I've recently moved to PC from PS4 as some of you will know, and I'm wanting a cheaper alternative to iRacing. From what I've learned these seem to be the best two options available for this. If there is interest for another game then please reply, but should there be enough interest for a league on any PC sim such as these then I would buy the game and set it up a league for everyone to enjoy.

So please reply to this thread if you're interested in any particular game!!! :)

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yes I just have the basic R3E content but RF2 looks great to me. Lots of mods and content.

Plus, it isn't written by fucking Codemasters.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Yeah I'm having great fun on R3E but all things considered I think an RFactor 2 league would probably be longer lasting. More content and more people probably interested.

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Jackson

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
So after buying and playing both of these games I've definitely decided that I will be setting up a league on rFactor 2. I'm not going to bother with a preliminary interest thread now, I'm going to go about creating the format of a league that I'd be happy to run and then see if there would be enough sign ups to make the season worthwhile. Watch this space!!!

flyingfish

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know much about it,but I love the racing game,and the most of comment are positive,so I will consider to buy it.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Im interested once ive got my new pc @SimplyAPanda you down as well ;)