AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

John Coughlan

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 22, 2017
Hey all, just a question as to what setup everyone's running in terms of wheels and pedals? been running a table mounted thrustmaster tmx with t3pa pedals and am about to upgrade to the TX hard mounted to the playseat evolution. Unfortunately will be missing the final round of the season as am away for the week in Bristol.

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Hey all, just a question as to what setup everyone's running in terms of wheels and pedals? been running a table mounted thrustmaster tmx with t3pa pedals and am about to upgrade to the TX hard mounted to the playseat evolution. Unfortunately will be missing the final round of the season as am away for the week in Bristol.
I run Logitech G920 on a 30 quid wheel stand and on a sofa bed... basically i dont have space for a chair.

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I run the Fanatec CSL Elite with the Loadcell Brake mounted on a Raceroom Seat (I think it is the RR3033).
The wheel is pretty expensive (I got lucky and bought it during the black friday sale 2017) so I can't really recommend it as it depends on your budget.

I got a playseat before and got rid of it very quickly because it was way to unstable and I didn't like the middle frame between my legs. The RR one isn't perfect in terms of stability but way better processed and much more comfortable. If you are able to spend 50€ more this is the upgrade I would suggest.

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
I run the Fanatec CSL Elite with the Loadcell Brake mounted on a Raceroom Seat (I think it is the RR3033).
The wheel is pretty expensive (I got lucky and bought it during the black friday sale 2017) so I can't really recommend it as it depends on your budget.

I got a playseat before and got rid of it very quickly because it was way to unstable and I didn't like the middle frame between my legs. The RR one isn't perfect in terms of stability but way better processed and much more comfortable. If you are able to spend 50€ more this is the upgrade I would suggest.
I have the same issue with the post in the middle of my legs! My stand is over 2 years old and i really want a new one! Oh and a fanatec wheel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

John Coughlan

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 22, 2017
quite happy with my new set up, bit crap i got it all sorted after the season was over tho :( Anyone got any other racing they'd recommend to do in the interim?