PS4 - AOR AC S4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR AC S4 - Main Thread

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
Think saturday might be the day for it there arent many leagues run on that they so league's schoudnt get in conflict if i can help out in anyway let me know @JeroCalleja_SPA im no pro at AC or know the game well but if i can help i will
I am willing to host the lobby and even prepare the track conditions, unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to publish in the forum, make the classifications, besides having to translate everything because my level of English is very basic :confused:

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
I am willing to host the lobby and even prepare the track conditions, unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to publish in the forum, make the classifications, besides having to translate everything because my level of English is very basic :confused:
I think i schould be able to make the forum threads and if not i think @PRG_FrankForest would be available too?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
In case you guys are interested a buddy of mine is arranging a Assetto GT3 league starting the 10th of april on the wednesday with already 11/12 sign ups, i think i might join right after the PC2 Championship and so could you guys. Just let me know we can always decide to run the next Pc2 championship either way

Reactions: JeroCalleja_SPA

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
I might be interested, on April 7 I start a championship with the Cayman GT4, let's see what happens when the GT3 of Pcars2 ends.

Reactions: Martynvr

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
In case you guys are interested a buddy of mine is arranging a Assetto GT3 league starting the 10th of april on the wednesday with already 11/12 sign ups, i think i might join right after the PC2 Championship and so could you guys. Just let me know we can always decide to run the next Pc2 championship either way
Im intrested but 10th is our last race so wont be able to start from the beginning do you have some more info?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Off course I have pall. Despite I love racing for AOR this is for a different community called NextGen, nothing but love for AOR but we go where the racing is don’t we? You can follow the chaps on facebook either way i can sign you up. I already signed up for the 2nd race cause of the season finale.

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
We are going to do everything possible to not leave AOR and that is why today I started with the GT3 Test.

I tried:
Audi - Good performance but has a love / hate relationship with curbs. @Slicker @Camo_C
BMW: Despite being obsolete and being replaced by the M6, the Z4 is a beast breaking the times, do not tell you anything else @Martynvr ;):love:
Ferrari: Better sensations even than in pcars2, very oversteer and with a Turbo engine that is a delight . @bax
McLaren: The MP4-12C is also obsolete and has been replaced by the 650S, this time with reason for being somewhat slower but its nobility and grip in the corners is hard to beat. @Michel--NL

Soon I will finish trying the other brands, I already tell you beforehand that AC is light years away from pcars2 in terms of simulation, every time I get up from the cockpit after being in AC I do it with a smile from ear to ear.

Greetings.

Last edited:

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Really hoping this AC league takes off as I’ve just spent yet another evening getting kicked from my own PCARS practice lobby, so fed up now...

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
Hello everyone , we are trying to promote a GT3 league in this simulator , the continuous problems , disconnections and changes in the level of grip between sessions in Pcars2 are discouraging drivers and perhaps this is the time to change the air.

Here in AC there is no "retransmission mode" but let´s face it , in tier 2-3-4-5 and 6 it is not retransmitted so it should not a be a problem.
AC is a much more demanding simulator and therefore we should or should take this championship much more seriously.

Anyone who is interested in participating , please confirm your interés in this thread , would be grateful for any type of feedback that helps the creation of the Championship.

Thank you very much and Greetings.

@Archil
@carwl1986
@EPRacing_Sandro
@ESR_InFect
@ESR_theschmid
@ESR_MimTurbo
@vectro666
@Gazza
@igor55
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@kieranrp
@The_Kaiser-MSc
@scld1808
@CmcD
@VSR Davidben
@VSR Thomasethan
@VSR_Jake
@Noxvi
@Salter14
@bax
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Camo_C
@C-FOGARTY
@GohstvanHunter
@GUNNERGAMBLE
@Martynvr
@pcsolima
@Brufro
@MATARANG
@SBL_Mali
@007_prof3ssional
@Chiraq
@Bmwer445
@Stephan
@Mhill
@biba99
@chikano
@danjbirch
@PRG_FrankForest
@Jannutz
@Meester_Bond_WHG
@ILRT_NICK-NITRO
@Prehn
@robsterf1
@SCHWANTZ3493
@Slicker
@pyrates
@Wimstradamus
@Chechum
@Warm_Beer
@alanmclarenbr
@Rashid
@kubczyns
@Teix7
@Marz123
@blairmann99

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Noxvi and FOGGY #7

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone , we are trying to promote a GT3 league in this simulator , the continuous problems , disconnections and changes in the level of grip between sessions in Pcars2 are discouraging drivers and perhaps this is the time to change the air.

Here in AC there is no "retransmission mode" but let´s face it , in tier 2-3-4-5 and 6 it is not retransmitted so it should not a be a problem.
AC is a much more demanding simulator and therefore we should or should take this championship much more seriously.

Anyone who is interested in participating , please confirm your interés in this thread , would be grateful for any type of feedback that helps the creation of the Championship.

Thank you very much and Greetings.

@Archil
@carwl1986
@EPRacing_Sandro
@ESR_InFect
@ESR_theschmid
@ESR_MimTurbo
@vectro666
@Gazza
@igor55
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@kieranrp
@The_Kaiser-MSc
@scld1808
@CmcD
@VSR Davidben
@VSR Thomasethan
@VSR_Jake
@Noxvi
@Salter14
@bax
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Camo_C
@C-FOGARTY
@Ghostvanhunter
@GUNNERGAMBLE
@Martynvr
@pcsolima
@Brufro
@MATARANG
@SBL_Mali
@007_prof3ssional
@Chiraq
@Bmwer445
@Stephan
@Mhill
@biba99
@chikano
@danjbirch
@PRG_FrankForest
@Jannutz
@Meester_Bond_WHG
@ILRT_NICK-NITRO
@Prehn
@robsterf1
@SCHWANTZ3493
@Slicker
@pyrates
@Wimstradamus
@Chechum
@Warm_Beer
@alanmclarenbr
@Rashid
@kubczyns
@Teix7
@Marz123
@blairmann99
When is this GT3 league going to start if it does take place? Cause I'm getting ready for AOR's PC2 Endurance league and i don't want the two overlapping, because the transition between the games might throw me off

JeroCalleja_SPA

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 12, 2018
When is this GT3 league going to start if it does take place? Cause I'm getting ready for AOR's PC2 Endurance league and i don't want the two overlapping, because the transition between the games might throw me off
In principle we want to know who would be interested, if we are few it would not make sense to start it and then cancel it like the previous one, the idea is to know the participation before the S12 ends in Pcars2 to prepare the championship as soon as possible. Greetings.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I need the game first & Foremost ;)
Im thinking the same. Its time for a change for sure. Far too many disappointments with P.Bugs 2 :mad:I will see how the interest goes and how this develops.
Definitely Interested (y)

Last edited: