AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
- Mar 9, 2016
AOR Assetto Corsa Audi TT Cup League - Season 4
PS4 Sign-Up Thread
Welcome to Season 3 of the Apex Online Racing Leagues on Assetto Corsa console edition! We hope to bring you some new challenges and a new exciting season!
You as the community voted with over 50% of the total votes for the Audi TT Cup.
Here's a look at what's changed for Season 4:
- New Calendar!
Featuring 8 rounds from tracks all over the world, featuring world famous RedBull Ring, Silverstone and Nürburgring
- Special Races!
New and exclusive format featuring 2 equal races on every round.
- Reversed grid main race!
The grid in the main race will be determind from the fastest laps of race 1, which should add some close and fair racing to the league with a lot of overtaking action and a little motivation to practice for Race 1.
In short, NOT A LOT OF CHANGES! But we adjusted Season 4 according to your feedback. Be sure to have a read over the new rules and regulations for this season!
Current Sign-up status
Sign-ups are currently OPEN.
Sign-ups close on Wednesday 21st November at midnight for initial driver placement. Any sign-ups after the deadline will be placed as reserves.
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Race day: Thursdays
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 29/10/2018
● Driver placement announcement: 25/11/2018
● Season begins: 29/11/2018
● Season duration: 8 weeks with 2 weeks christmas break
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
● Driver placements: Driver placements for all drivers will be based on the time trials and partially by S3 results
● Assists: All tiers will run the option 'Authentic' Driving Assists. Automatic Gears are banned in the top tiers across all platforms.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 30 minutes in laps with standing start
- Race 1: 30 minutes in laps with AOR rolling start and grid determind from the fastest laps of Race 1
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Assetto Corsa. The full set of rules can be found here. It is important you read these!
You must read the rules regarding the Manual Rolling Starts. Failure to do so can result in incidents on the formation lap.
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
Drivers who took part in at least 60% of the races in Season 2 (XB1 only) are given priority and will be guaranteed a league spot in Season 3. Drivers that are new to the league, are not guaranteed a permanent spot, but will at least be a reserve driver. We aim to include as many drivers in permanent spots as possible.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Answer needs to be yes]
- PSN ID: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server
This step depends on the amount of drivers signing in. We ensure the right to announce a TT if neccessary
All Drivers will need to complete the Time Trial event before being placed in the leagues.
● Time Trial
Last edited by a moderator: