XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Media Thread

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa League - Season 1
Media Thread

08-ruf-rgt-8.jpg

Here you can post all you're various League racing videos and pictures.

It can be anything: onboard, Twitch/Mixer livestream, funny pictures/videos (that are related to racing of course), best overtakes, fastest laps or big crashes.

Last edited:

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
one question, is it possible to save the replay after the race?

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
@Wizard no, you're unable to record after the race. Bit of a bummer. Game is pretty stable though so we should get some good streams (y)

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016

Testing out the car. Was about to get onto a quick lap and then the lobby failed :(

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
anyway if you see the video of @GSR tobination , you can see the problems with the handling. If I touch slightly the left stick, the car needs to steer slightly ... but not ... every time you touch slightly the left stick, the car steers like a crazy bull, so it sucks. Thanks Kunos

GSR tobination

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
anyway if you see the video of @GSR tobination , you can see the problems with the handling. If I touch slightly the left stick, the car needs to steer slightly ... but not ... every time you touch slightly the left stick, the car steers like a crazy bull, so it sucks. Thanks Kunos

your right, but with the settings i told you it would be much better. I think my video shows you that the steering is much smoother than with standard settings. Of course, training is important;)

• Informative

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
your right, but with the settings i told you it would be much better. I think my video shows you that the steering is much smoother than with standard settings. Of course, training is important;)
Anyway I do not using standard settings, I changed values. I hope will be better, but reading your settings I think are very similar to mine. Next gp will be Nurburgring, many change of directions, so the handling will be very important ;)

• Agree
Reactions: GSR tobination

GSR tobination

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
Next gp will be Nurburgring, many change of directions, so the handling will be very important
We will see how it works with gamepad against the Wheeler.:)
I think it is important for Gamepad-Driver to reduce the wheel rotation in the Video-Options.