XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 2 Nurburgring GP (31/08/17 - 8PM BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 2 Nurburgring GP (31/08/17 - 8PM BST)

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa - Season 1
ROUND 2 - NURBURGRING GP

banner2.jpg

Event Information:
Date: 31/08/17
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 30 minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps

● Conditions
Weather: Mid Clouds
Time: 11:00
Temp: 16°C
Grip: Green

Lobby Name: AOR S1 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: (will be PM'd to all competing drivers)

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules andregulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here

● Replay:

As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE BE IN THE LOBBY BY 19:45BST TO AVOID ANY UNFORESEEN PROBLEMS

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

UNAVAILABLE:
@EP3 Murphy
@Chiraq

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
I will be on holidays for this round. Who else said last night in the party that they were on holidays?

• Informative

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I will apply the same procedure with the practice like this week. I will be starting practice very early so make sure to be in time and join the lobby at 20.30 UK time if possible. The lobby will be open from 20 UK at latest. This will give us the chance too probably restart the lobby if there are any issues.

• Informative

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
I will apply the same procedure with the practice like this week. I will be starting practice very early so make sure to be in time and join the lobby at 20.30 UK time if possible. The lobby will be open from 20 UK at latest. This will give us the chance too probably restart the lobby if there are any issues.
19.30 UK time! 19.30!

Looking forward to this and hopefully will be able to stay away from the barriers this time! What are we thinking lap times will be here? As the track conditions aren't great I imagine it will affect the car a fair bit. Fastest on rsr is a 2.00.0 on optimum track settings..

• Informative

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Let me know your fast lap, so if my PB will be +4/5seconds will be ok :p

• Funny
Reactions: Chiraq

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
19.30 UK time! 19.30!

Looking forward to this and hopefully will be able to stay away from the barriers this time! What are we thinking lap times will be here? As the track conditions aren't great I imagine it will affect the car a fair bit. Fastest on rsr is a 2.00.0 on optimum track settings..
Oh yes. 19.30 UK time you should join. Lobby will be open from approx. 18.30UK time. I will make a post.
Check your inbox regarding the lobby password.

• Informative

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I did some track acclimatization yesterday with standard setup and finished with a low 2.04. So according to experience pole position will be in the low 3's or high 2's

• What?

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
I did some track acclimatization yesterday with standard setup and finished with a low 2.04. So according to experience pole position will be in the low 3's or high 2's
Thanks man for turning off my positive feelings after my practice session of last night :eek::eek::shifty::shifty::D:D

The pad setting of @GSR tobination works for me, now the car is too manageable when you lost the control, you can save it now. And steering better, thanks man ;) But in general the driving experience still very poor, you can't risk at any corner, this means who worked at Kunos Station to perform the pad driving ... worked with the a** :mooning:

Anyway my best was 2:09.5

• Agree
Reactions: GSR tobination

GSR tobination

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
The pad setting of @GSR tobination works for me, now the car is too manageable when you lost the control, you can save it now. And steering better, thanks man
It`s nice to hear that the settings improve your driving experience. Of course, with these settings it is also difficult to drive. Assetto Corsa is not made for gamepads, but we will do our best to come after.

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
It`s nice to hear that the settings improve your driving experience. Of course, with these settings it is also difficult to drive. Assetto Corsa is not made for gamepads, but we will do our best to come after.
;) ;) ;)
and what is your PB here? Did you do practice session?

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
@iBreMbo will you host the party chat for Thursday.....also, try and bring us home some big points(y):stig:

@seppel165 just screenshot the results and send them to me on Xbox.

I will be back on Friday so will update them then.

• Informative

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
@iBreMbo will you host the party chat for Thursday.....also, try and bring us home some big points(y):stig:

Yeah I'm cool with hosting that, I'll do my best this time not to crash out in the first lap! Could have been good points last week!

Reactions: Murphy

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

No problem I will back up everything.

Good to know that you guys are a man down as well and you can be sure I will do everything again to finish on top at my home race. :stig:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Today there is a new GTA DLC. I will have to look it up with my friends first.
Probably my ambitions will overshoot at the Nürburgring as always. So don't worry about me...

Nevertheless I updated my signature, just to let you know! :happy:

• Informative