XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 2 Nurburgring GP (31/08/17 - 8PM BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 2 Nurburgring GP (31/08/17 - 8PM BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Basically I really struggle to keep the temperature. My tires are getting very cold, but keep in mind that I haven't put on a setup yet.

ricco293

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
Tire temperatures are always very low
I wanted to know what info the game gives about the track

seppel165

PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Where do you see that in game?

iBreMbo

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
Thats weired. I haven't experienced this and I only practice offline. Make sure to sign in the lobby early today to get some testing under race circumstances.
Get me in that lobby as soon as it's open, I didn't practice Tuesday :facepalm:

Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Lobby is Open. 2hours practice to go.
Please look up the lobby password in your inbox

Reactions: ricco293 and Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I experienced that there is a difference between online lobbies and offline driving.
Yesterday I practiced offline and my lap times were 4 seconds slower than the day before when I was driving online.

That's because the track temperature and grip are much higher in online lobbies. Have you already been driving online?
I said this game is strange and in fact ... now online I'm 4s faster than offline and I set the same lobby settings during practice offline :wacky::wacky::wacky: I'm driving like yesterday but the car is faster :D

iBreMbo

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
I did some track acclimatization yesterday with standard setup and finished with a low 2.04. So according to experience pole position will be in the low 3's or high 2's
Looking at the way the practice session is going, it could well be a 1.59 :lol::lol:

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Lobby is Open. 2hours practice to go.
Please look up the lobby password in your inbox
Hate to be that guy but I've been out working all day and I'm falling asleep waiting on the race starting so I think I'm going to pass on racing tonight and just go to bed. Sorry I couldn't give notice earlier but I am shattered.

ricco293

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
I said this game is strange and in fact ... now online I'm 4s faster than offline and I set the same lobby settings during practice offline :wacky::wacky::wacky: I'm driving like yesterday but the car is faster :D
That's it. The game showed me 93% grip and 14°C track temperature during offline practice. Now we have 100% grip and 30°C.

• Agree
Reactions: iBreMbo

iBreMbo

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
Staying out of the party as I'm getting fps lag and it's better when not in there. Still not 100% though.

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

seppel165

PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
That was a hell of race! Race Report with all the controversial tomorrow.

@iBreMbo nice fight mate. I never sweated that much in my racing seat!

• Funny

iBreMbo

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
Thanks to whoever took me out at the start, fucked my race but made it enjoyable to get back to the front. Threw it away myself when i got into the lead on like lap 19/20 by getting a 10s penalty in the chicane which gave @seppel165 the lead. Nearly had him a few times but never worked... but please be careful when moving across the front of someone that quickly and late (I mean when you got bad traction out of the last corner and closed in on the wall) we both would have been taken out if I didn't slow down. Also appologies for what happened on the last lap, I thought there was a gap but as I broke the car went straight and into the back of you.

On to next week!

Last edited:

Bless Fade

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 1, 2014
Wow what a race again!

First off congrats @seppel165 for the win!

After picking up my first podium for the first time ever in 3 leagues I am thrilled to be picking up another today! Even led some laps which was a first :p

At the start of the race I was down in P4 or P5 when I was on the inside of turn 1. Someone smashed in to the back of me causing me to hit @iBreMbo , I'm sorry mate but there was nothing I could do to avoid you.

Had a few battles whilst on the lead but @seppel165 and @iBreMbo were just superior on pace leaving me to have quite a lonely race after they passed me. I witnessed their battle in the closing laps however which did bring a lot of entertainment to the overall race. Great battle guys!

Also @SPisch please be careful off blue flags since you not noticing me and brembo coming cost me the lead :).

iBreMbo

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
Wow what a race again!

First off congrats @seppel165 for the win!

After picking up my first podium for the first time ever in 3 leagues I am thrilled to be picking up another today! Even led some laps which was a first :p

At the start of the race I was down in P4 or P5 when I was on the inside of turn 1. Someone smashed in to the back of me causing me to hit @iBreMbo , I'm sorry mate but there was nothing I could do to avoid you.

Had a few battles whilst on the lead but @seppel165 and @iBreMbo were just superior on pace leaving me to have quite a lonely race after they passed me. I witnessed their battle in the closing laps however which did bring a lot of entertainment to the overall race. Great battle guys!

Also @SPisch please be careful off blue flags since you not noticing me and brembo coming cost me the lead :).
Appreciate you saying straight up man, no hard feelings because like I said, it was quite fun knowing I had to push hard to catch up! I could see you all coming out of the hairpin at the bottom of the track as I came to of the corner before, never though I'd catch that up!

• Winner
Reactions: Bless Fade

micko39

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 24, 2016
Not a good night....
NO message in my inbox reference lobby password!
NO invite to party!
NO designated host from last round showing online!
Several of the UK guys were in a party so found the password to get into the lobby made the race then after 3 laps I was disqualified for no reason!!!
Any explanations would be helpfull

iBreMbo

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
Not a good night....
NO message in my inbox reference lobby password!
NO invite to party!
NO designated host from last round showing online!
Several of the UK guys were in a party so found the password to get into the lobby made the race then after 3 laps I was disqualified for no reason!!!
Any explanations would be helpfull
You're involved with the chat that Murphy started up, it's in the inboxes on here.
Sorry about the party, I came out of it because of getting a lot of FPS lag. Have a lot when people join the party so avoided it all together.
And I believe seppel was the host last week. You can always search for the lobby in the online menus, the lobby will always be named in a way that you can recognise it's for the race.

ricco293

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
A short round up of what I felt during the practice, qualifying and race...
It all began with good and clean laps and the fastest time in practice. So I was confident to do that in the q again.
But I struggled with traffic on track and so I got no really good lap. But with p3 after q I was not that dissatisfied.
The race... Yeah... As I said before I forgot to take enough fuel. Thought that I could do that before the race. Ok... I couldn't. Not the best idea the guys at kunos had :/
The start was good. The car was light-weight :D. At turn one I was in the middle of @iBreMbo and @FTW ChaosTheory I think. Sadly I got a hard hit from behind and couldn't avoid to touch @iBreMbo. Even it was not my fault I'm sorry mate....
Then I had to pit for refuelling and my race was gone. I was able to manage to get fith. There could have been more but for my first race with you guys not the worst try I think ;)