XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 3 Re-Run Zandvoort (26/10/17 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 3 Re-Run Zandvoort (26/10/17 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
are we going to race tomorrow.?
My game freezes when I am trying to go online...

EDIT: Never mind. I started my XBOX all over again and everything is fine.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Yes racing tonight guys. The password I sent last week will still be the one we are using this week. (y) @seppel165 you okay to host? Also I got the Nordschleife baseball cap you legend :notworthy::notworthy:

Not a huge fan of this track. Still have a bit more work to do on what racing line to take and the braking points. The rear end of the car is going to be a pain to keep under control and damn it is bumpy.

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
YAY ASSETTO RACING TONIGHT! :lol: Been a while since practicing here, and I've seen there are a few things on the update that could affect physics... am i right in thinking that?

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
I've seen there are a few things on the update that could affect physics... am i right in thinking that?
I'm not sure if it's just me but the car doesn't feel like it turns in as well as it did in Monza. Maybe it's just the track but definitely there is a bit more understeer than the last time I played it

• Informative

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
I'm not sure if it's just me but the car doesn't feel like it turns in as well as it did in Monza. Maybe it's just the track but definitely there is a bit more understeer than the last time I played it
I think it might just be the track, it feels like you're off the throttle a fair bit round here. Have you broken the 40s barrier and got into the 39s at all?

• What?
Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Yes racing tonight guys. The password I sent last week will still be the one we are using this week. (y) @seppel165 you okay to host? Also I got the Nordschleife baseball cap you legend :notworthy::notworthy:

Not a huge fan of this track. Still have a bit more work to do on what racing line to take and the braking points. The rear end of the car is going to be a pain to keep under control and damn it is bumpy.
Sure. I will make a post when the lobby is open. Should be around 7pm UK time at the latest.
39's??? You aliens.... :blackalien:

• Funny

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
Sure. I will make a post when the lobby is open. Should be around 7pm UK time at the latest.
39's??? You aliens.... :blackalien:
I haven't hit a 39 yet, I did a 40.0 so think a 39 I'd possible on a really good lap! Will jump in the lobby as soon as it's up :)

Reactions: seppel165

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
I'm at a 41 dead at the minute.Have been spending so much time on F1 that I still don't know the track that well. I'm sure the times will tumble when I get another 2 hours of practice in tonight before the race

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
I'm at a 41 dead at the minute.Have been spending so much time on F1 that I still don't know the track that well. I'm sure the times will tumble when I get another 2 hours of practice in tonight before the race
Of course they will, I know what you're like! :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: Murphy

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
The biggest issue will be consistency for me. This track is so difficult and bumpy that it will be very hard to go for 35 laps without making a mistake.

• Agree
Reactions: Chiraq

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
The first part of the lap and the last part I have pretty well down. The middle of the lap I am losing heap loads of time.

Yes, I agree with you @seppel165. Whoever can keep it on the track the longest (and remebers to put fuel in.:banghead:) wins

ricco293

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
I think tonights race is going to be a very hard one. The track is challenging and under braking I have so much to do to keep the car stable. But it's pretty much fun going around fast and after only a few laps my lap times were not that bad. Even though I'm worried if I will finish the race without showing some rally cross skills or something worse ;D

And most of all I should have in mind to take enough fuel for the race...

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

The new update (1.5gb) changed all things!!!!!!
pad settings etc...

• Funny
Reactions: David Lopes