XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 3 Re-Run Zandvoort (26/10/17 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 3 Re-Run Zandvoort (26/10/17 - 8pm BST)

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Yes it is. Just pause your game and press Y. And there you go.

BTW:
This is what I will miss due to the race today. #thereturnofthegoat

You are not a true supporter if you miss Cologne playing because of this race ;)

• Faff
Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Lobby is up. Feel free to join.

• Informative
Reactions: Chiraq

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I will restart the lobby. Ping is unacceptable!

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
I hope next week will be Zandvoort again. I feel like this track could be really interesting if we are able to race properly. The first try was chaotic, in the second run I found my groove after 6 laps and then the massive DSC. My heart hurt a bit. But it is what it is. Pcars 1 wasn't perfect from the start so I been through similar things. So yeah. If we cancel out the race I'm fine with that as long as we keep this rolling. All I have to say is thank you to everyone who turn up every week and gives this a chance, especially the guys that work tomorrow and have to get up early.

Patience, guys, patience.

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I hope next week will be Zandvoort again. I feel like this track could be really interesting if we are able to race properly. The first try was chaotic, in the second run I found my groove after 6 laps and then the massive DSC. My heart hurt a bit. But it is what it is. Pcars 1 wasn't perfect from the start so I been through similar things. So yeah. If we cancel out the race I'm fine with that as long as we keep this rolling. All I have to say is thank you to everyone who turn up every week and gives this a chance, especially the guys that work tomorrow and have to get up early.

Patience, guys, patience.

Reactions: Chiraq

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@FTW ChaosTheory
Just to clear everything up. If you take maximum points (pole, win, FL) I have to get 8th to secure the title. :cigar: