XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 3 Re-Run Zandvoort (26/10/17 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 3 Re-Run Zandvoort (26/10/17 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
5 people commited to the race tonight?! Looks like a full grid is out of sight then...

• Funny
Reactions: Wizard and Chiraq

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Lobby will be open from 18.30 UK time approx.

Reactions: KhaosTheory29

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
EDIT: Lobby is open!

Let us have a fun last race

Bless Fade

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 1, 2014
So that concludes the season,

Thanks to everyone for some awesome racing! Really enjoyed it! Got my first podium as well as a win in this league so I'll definetly remember this one for sure :D

Also big congrats to @seppel165 for winning the league, well deserved with crazy consistency and pace! Really good job!

I don't know if there are plans for a second season, if there is I won't be participating however.

Thanks to everyone for participating!

- Boef Giesberger (Bless Fade)

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Champion!

With that out of the way I will give a quick review of the season and encourage everybody to reflect themselfs with what happened to this season.
First of all the results are updated, and if you can find any mistake please let me know.

Drivers Champion: @seppel165
Team Champion: Alb-Eifel Motorsport @Chiraq and @seppel165

Some people I want to tag seperatly because they deserve it.
@FTW ChaosTheory for great consistency over the season
@Bless Fade for his win in Vallelunga
@micko39 and @Wizard for showing great comittment to the community
and finally
@Murphy for making this league possible

We had a sometimes very fun season with a lot of ups:
- full grid at the start of the season
- great battling for the win (for example in Vallelunga and Zandvoort)
- real commitment despite being off pace (@micko39 ; @Wizard )
- everybody (as far as I know) very happy with the car decision
- great fairplay through the season with only one stewards inquiry

and some downs:
- technical issues (Zandvoort)
- drivers dropping out mid season

At this point I want to clarify one important thing which will lead me to the next topic. If you sign in an AOR league you have to answer one question with YES. "Are you able to race regularly on thursdays?"! I can understand if you get a new job, have to f...k your Girlfriend or whatever holds you up. But I can not understand, if you just don't appear to a race you are signed in and commited to. Before you go to vote for season 2, please make up your mind if you are willing to race for another season.

The Poll is here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/xb1-season-2-poll.26318/
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/xb1-season-2-poll.26318/
Please vote, even if your vote is a clear "no" to Assetto Corsa.

@Chiraq @iBreMbo @micko39 @Murphy @Hornet @VBR Swift @VBR Hayasa @GSR tobination @SPisch @Amann28
@Wizard @Sean @FootyMadHowy @Bailey @Burnout F1 @LuckyDog2000 @StubbornGymnast @TheIceberg @Da4thSuspect @JordanMcGonigal @Manos Gandi @Carlos D Lopes @PEPSI MAX @Riley Davidson @RumBum321 @Capirossi65 @takumi @Gixer916er @RaikoGordon24 @Shneeb108 @IEthanMeisterI @Bless Fade @Stratis Ferrari @DSRL aidtheace @EpilepticToast @FTW ChaosTheory @DSRL Webbers88 @I xNexus I

Please let me know what are your thoughts just to carify the chances of another season.

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Champion!

With that out of the way I will give a quick review of the season and encourage everybody to reflect themselfs with what happened to this season.
First of all the results are updated, and if you can find any mistake please let me know.

Drivers Champion: @seppel165
Team Champion: Alb-Eifel Motorsport @Chiraq and @seppel165

Some people I want to tag seperatly because they deserve it.
@FTW ChaosTheory for great consistency over the season
@Bless Fade for his win in Vallelunga
@micko39 and @Wizard for showing great comittment to the community
and finally
@Murphy for making this league possible

We had a sometimes very fun season with a lot of ups:
- full grid at the start of the season
- great battling for the win (for example in Vallelunga and Zandvoort)
- real commitment despite being off pace (@micko39 ; @Wizard )
- everybody (as far as I know) very happy with the car decision
- great fairplay through the season with only one stewards inquiry

and some downs:
- technical issues (Zandvoort)
- drivers dropping out mid season

At this point I want to clarify one important thing which will lead me to the next topic. If you sign in an AOR league you have to answer one question with YES. "Are you able to race regularly on thursdays?"! I can understand if you get a new job, have to f...k your Girlfriend or whatever holds you up. But I can not understand, if you just don't appear to a race you are signed in and commited to. Before you go to vote for season 2, please make up your mind if you are willing to race for another season.

The Poll is here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/xb1-season-2-poll.26318/
Please vote, even if your vote is a clear "no" to Assetto Corsa.

@Chiraq @iBreMbo @micko39 @Murphy @Hornet @VBR Swift @VBR Hayasa @GSR tobination @SPisch @Amann28
@Wizard @Sean @FootyMadHowy @Bailey @Burnout F1 @LuckyDog2000 @StubbornGymnast @TheIceberg @Da4thSuspect @JordanMcGonigal @Manos Gandi @Carlos D Lopes @PEPSI MAX @Riley Davidson @RumBum321 @Capirossi65 @takumi @Gixer916er @RaikoGordon24 @Shneeb108 @IEthanMeisterI @Bless Fade @Stratis Ferrari @DSRL aidtheace @EpilepticToast @FTW ChaosTheory @DSRL Webbers88 @I xNexus I

Please let me know what are your thoughts just to carify the chances of another season.

Hi mate i no longer have the game i traded it in, well done to you and @Chiraq

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I would love to do this but thursdays are not possible for me ffs. How late do you guys usually start?

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Cheers @seppel165 for the championship ;) ;) (y)

What can I say? Assetto Corsa isn't an enjoyable racing game if you use a Pad. I didn't know that AC was unplayable with a pad. The experience is very poor. In the last period Tobi gave me the pad settings to improve the experience but there is too much difference between pad-driver and wheel-driver. Wheel vs Wheel is ok, this game is ok but when you decide to bring the game on console, you NEED to implement a good pad-driving. I think on AC, a pa-driver cae play only againts other pad-driver but obviously there aren't too much people to create a pad-driver League. And, furthermore, if you play PCars2 and you jump on AC, you can't play anymore because the pad-driving is totally different. I played around 50racing-games with a pad and no one is unplayable like AC.
So, for these reason, I will not partecipate to another League on AC

Anyway thanks guys for the League & for the races despire the issues of the game and the super-late patch that forced us to postopone the start of the League

See ya! ;)

I can understand if you get a new job, have to f...k your Girlfriend or whatever holds you up
exactly Seppel, especially when she wants to play and you can't say "no" :wacky::wacky:;);):cool::cool::p:p

16585282_1654061688230942_2189866789003853824_n.jpg

VBR Swift

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 3, 2017
I want to apologize for the rage quit , a lot of element frustrated me , a lots of stupid error bring me p5 at this moment I just want finish the race whatever the position but another stupid error I quit at this moment
I really want to cry , I have a good pace but when it's race day i am palmer . It's very rare when I ragequit but I want to clarify on this . And i am okay for à season 2

Last edited: