XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 5 Mugello (28/09/17 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 5 Mugello (28/09/17 - 8pm BST)

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
So the red lights began to shine before the start of the 27th lap... last lap started with -0.4 liters I did not know what to do. @seppel165 spun, @FTW ChaosTheory spun and I still couldn't get 2nd because I was through sector 2 and 3 in 6th gear and on the start finish straight I was at 5% throttle just trying to get it over the line. A video will follow soon :rofl:

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
This was probably the most undeserved win on AOR ever...
I qualified on Pole with a 51.5 I think profiting from @ricco293 getting held up. Guys, watch your mirrors.
I had an OK start with some difficulties getting into the groove of things. As I just managed to pull a little gap I spun and fell back to P8 at one point. I somehow managed to put in some decent laps and drag myself back into the top3 with some others doing silly mistakes as well. On the last lap I was leading by 5 seconds and spun again...
Nevertheless @FTW ChaosTheory and the fuel saving God @Chiraq weren't able to overtake me again so I managed to win with 3 major and at least two minor mistakes.
There is some training required for the next one as @iBreMbo will be back challenging everybody!

Nevertheless veeeeery good points for me and the team!
#albeifelmotorsport

• Funny
Reactions: Chiraq

VBR Swift

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 3, 2017
The race was good p3 and a little error and that was the starts of the hell finish by a crash game I hope the next round was better

Reactions: Chiraq