XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 7 Vallelunga (12/10/17 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 7 Vallelunga (12/10/17 - 8pm BST)

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa - Season 1
ROUND 7 - VALLELUNGA

banner2.jpg

Event Information:
Date: 12/10/17
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 30 minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Setup: 2 minutes (from 0.00 in quali)
- Race: 36 Laps

● Conditions
Weather: Heavy Clouds
Time: 18:00
Temp: 15°C
Grip: Slow

Lobby Name: AOR S1 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: Will be PM'd

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules andregulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here

● Replay:

As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I don't think so, because the griplevel is set to "slow". I have no experience by now with this level but I assume it is around 90%. I will open the lobby as soon as possible to get some laps in. Probably around 6pm UK

• Informative

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
Won't be in for this and the rest of the championship. Main reason is due to Assetto not having much going on other than this and with PCars 2 starting to kick off, I wanna concentrate on playing that game. I get 3 days to play xbox with this league and 1 new PCars league taking up 2 of the days, so the 3rd day I have to chose which game I wanna practice on.

Been a good few races, consistency wasn't great but pace was well above what I expected. See some of ya in GT3's!

(y)

• Informative

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Won't be in for this and the rest of the championship. Main reason is due to Assetto not having much going on other than this and with PCars 2 starting to kick off, I wanna concentrate on playing that game. I get 3 days to play xbox with this league and 1 new PCars league taking up 2 of the days, so the 3rd day I have to chose which game I wanna practice on.

Been a good few races, consistency wasn't great but pace was well above what I expected. See some of ya in GT3's!

(y)
There are only 3 races left in the championship and you are in a good position with strong pace in general. No chance to, at least, finish the season? Don't let us down on this one.

• Agree
Reactions: Chiraq and Wizard

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
There are only 3 races left in the championship and you are in a good position with strong pace in general. No chance to, at least, finish the season? Don't let us down on this one.
I have thought this, but it's still 3 days worth of time that I can't really be bothered to do. I already forced myself to finish off the Indycar series on PCars 1, don't want to be doing something I'm not putting a 100% of effort into. As you've seen, I do an hour of practice and have pace over 1 lap, but when it comes to the race I'm not consistent as I've not practiced long runs.

Sorry, but I'm out!

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Lobby is up and running.

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
@iBreMbo that's the blacklist for you then.

To confirm won't be racing tonight.

Bless Fade

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 1, 2014
Oh my god can we please never have a race like this anymore.. the last couple of laps were absolutely unreal! Thank you @seppel165 for an incredible fight at the end! Made my first league race win an unforgettable race! I really had to give it all in the last couple of laps. Made a couple of mistakes in the laps prior to these because my rear tyres were going off. Allowing Seppel to be right on my rear bumper for the last couple of laps. Was under huge pressure to get down some perfect laps. The nerves were unreal but I'm very glad it turned out this way because man, that was an epic battle @seppel165 and a very nice way to win my first race in over 3 leagues!

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry for no showing troops, went from work to 5 a-sides with a 2 minute pitstop for my trainers and shorts Had 0% battery so couldn't even post to say i wasn't racing. Thursday is not a good day for me because it seems to be the only day all my friends are available for 5's