XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 7 Vallelunga (12/10/17 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 7 Vallelunga (12/10/17 - 8pm BST)

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Hey guys, I don't know what happened last night with the grip. In the my personal lobby for the practice was all ok, in the 1st practice lobby of @seppel165 was all ok but in the official lobby was not all ok. Very low grip, spin & spin, my car was unpredictable. In fact I want to say sorry to @micko39 because in the very first corner in the race I slowed-down (because grip's issues) and I think there was a contact :dead: I tried to continue for other 6/7 laps but the grip didn't improve. In a few minutes would come the guys of 1st group and my poor grip mught have been dangerous, so I decided to retire from the race :inpain:

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
The grip in the first lobby (which I restarted due to the high ping) was about 95%. The second lobby had much higher grip level. I think it started with 97% for some reason. I have no idea where your issues came from.

Now on to my race report.
Q: P3
Did I PB as always but 6 tenth off the blazing fast @Hornet

R: P2
At the start I tried to take any risks and stay alive trough the first corners. While I was trying to find my rythm Hornet and @Bless Fade pulled away slightly with @FTW ChaosTheory all over my rear mirror.
Some laps later @Hornet pulled into the pits, I assume because of low fuel and I moved up to P2.
Around lap 10 @FTW ChaosTheory complete missed the braking point into the hairpin in sector 2 which gave me a mega scare as this was pretty close completing wrecking me off. With the rear mirror clear off any enemy I focused on the lap times and tried to catch @Bless Fade . Unfortunately he was too fast to really pressure him. I did everything I could to stay in his mirrors just to let him know I am there when he makes a mistake. I consistently did low to mid 36's but we all were very consistent.
The last few laps his there gone off and I managed to get at his bumper but had no real chance to make a move on the last couple laps.
Nice drive and congrats to everyone who finished.

Reactions: micko39 and Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
The grip in the first lobby (which I restarted due to the high ping) was about 95%. The second lobby had much higher grip level. I think it started with 97% for some reason. I have no idea where your issues came from.
I don't know mate, I said you about this problem before the race, during practice session, was strange. I really don't know what happened. After 5/6 laps I was super-last, very far away from everyone. If I knew that AC was unplayable for pad-drivers, I would never signup. Anyway only 2 races at the end.