XB1 - AOR AC Season 1 - Round 8 Silverstone (19/10/17 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 1 - Round 8 Silverstone (19/10/17 - 8pm BST)

KhaosTheory29

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Lobby is up for practice I hope it's set right but for some reason the qualy kept going to 0.25 mins don't know what that's all about

Chrismk360

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 13, 2016
sorry guys don't think i'll make the race tonight if i'm back in time i'll race if not just start with out me

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
Just want to thank JordanMcGonigal for standing still at the start and the other guy that it me from behind and threw me in to the pit wall. If someone isnt ready to start the race, just dont appear and ruin the other drivers race.
If i want to see **** like this, I was playing Forza 7 bumpercars.......and this **** was a big smelly turd.....
Feel free to comment Jordan or just dont race at all...
I hope that the league coordinators and judges take some action, lets wait for the results.....
Have a nice weekend....

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
This incident is a little strange. @JordanMcGonigal was in our party and his game froze at the settings menu. So he couldn't do anything.
I can't do anything without a stewards inquiry.

VBR Swift

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 3, 2017
Are you sure it's nexus ? Anyway this is stupid move

Good race a beautiful start bring me p4 but a error brig me top p6 after i keep the p5 and my pace was so bad to follow chiraq

Reactions: Chiraq

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Are you sure it's nexus ? Anyway this is stupid move

Good race a beautiful start bring me p4 but a error brig me top p6 after i keep the p5 and my pace was so bad to follow chiraq
It is because he left immediately after the incident and the car disappeared in front of me.

• Agree
Reactions: VBR Swift

I xNexus I

Junior Karter
Oct 5, 2017
Can’t explain... just a stupid move, I didn’t look my Map before i made that move. Sorry if it’s me... My entire fault...

• Informative
Reactions: Chiraq

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Just want to thank JordanMcGonigal for standing still at the start and the other guy that it me from behind and threw me in to the pit wall. If someone isnt ready to start the race, just dont appear and ruin the other drivers race.
If i want to see **** like this, I was playing Forza 7 bumpercars.......and this **** was a big smelly turd.....
Feel free to comment Jordan or just dont race at all...
I hope that the league coordinators and judges take some action, lets wait for the results.....
Have a nice weekend....
All I can say is sorry. I was adjusting my FFB as it had reset to 100, and it changed from Qualy to the Race leaving me stuck in the FFB menu, anyone in the party will say I was smashing the B button on my wheel and nothing was happening.