PC - AOR AC Season 2 - Car Poll | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR AC Season 2 - Car Poll

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

What car class do you wanna race in season 2?

• GT3 (Like Season 1)

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Multiclass (Two Different Cars)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • DTM 2015 (URD - 7.20 Euro)

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • DTM 2013 (URD - 4.20 Euro)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other URD (Specify Below)

• Single Series - Porsche Cayman GT4 (Porsche DLC - 7 Euro)

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Single Series - Other

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • F1 2016 (ACFL 2016 - 4 Euro)

• F1 2015 (ACFL 2015 - Free)

• BTCC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • WTCC

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Please specify below)

• Total voters

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Hi guys.

We are trying to get info out to you guys fast, so we start with a car poll.

What car class do you wanna race in season 2?

The poll is gonna run for two weeks, so start voting. :)

/Cheers

Reactions: AndrexUK

Diablo_rf

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2016
I would like to race a Porsche cayman gt4 cub, but it's not in the pool, I also don't want to drive mods cars because usually they are pretty bad and outdated, so no vote from me unfortunately =(

• Agree
Reactions: p n k

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I would like to race a Porsche cayman gt4 cub, but it's not in the pool, I also don't want to drive mods cars because usually they are pretty bad and outdated, so no vote from me unfortunately =(
DTM are funn m8 and a good qualiti mod

• Agree
Reactions: Noztra

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
It's too soon to be forcing ppl to pay for more content just to be in the league.
We could open a poll at the end of season 2 to see how many ppl have it, and if the guys that don't have it by then, if they would consider buying it.
And although it may not be very expensive, we already forced ppl to have all 3 dream packs and the Red pack, for season 1.
We don't want ppl to be excluded because they don't have spare cash.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
No other open wheeler besides F1? How about the Tatuus or the Formula Renault 3.5 Mod?
Otherwise DTM sounds good i will download and test it the next days ;)

Diablo_rf

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2016
Voted for DTM, watched some videos on youtube, looks nice, altought, I hope for GT4 next time with Porsche gt4 and Maserati, or a formula renault 3.5 :)

Reactions: Noztra and D. Goelz

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Not really have a preference , but voted for BTCC.
I think with lower speed we will have a closer field ...

• Informative

Diablo_rf

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2016
Also a Mx-5 Cup would be a nice combo, there are so many official cars in AC to drive, but you pick mods :(

Reactions: p n k

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
The thing with Cayman GT4 and MX5 cup car they are in other DLC packs. Personally I have all the packs as all of them are worth the money but as Andrex posted before, we force people to buy all dreampacks + red pack for season 1 so to force them into buying porche or japaneese packs will maybe be too much.

• Agree
Reactions: AndrexUK and Noztra

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I think the main reason why we would like to use the Mod content is mainly because we can.
This only really works when it's a single class (as the balance may not work well for different cars).
DTM cars are actually just 1 car, with a different body map on them, so they are all identical.

But this lets us race almost any cars we like.

Diablo_rf

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2016
Well, I've tested this mod last night for about 2 hours, and I'm not optimistic about it at all.
While for the first 30 minutes I found it pretty easy to drive, the underground stones revealed when I started to push the car to the limits.
First and the most weird thing is that there is not sound for tire squeal, so you don't hear when the tire lost its grip, because of this the tires wear very fast, because you over push and sometime overturn the wheel and the car in the corners without knowing that the tires are over their limit right now.
Second, the force feedback, its poor, very low informative, there are no feedback on when front tires lost the grip, the force is the same, so again, killing tires.
This is why I don't like mods in AC, after driving original content, its how you'd eat cheap and shitty food after a good restaurant, yes, you do it because you can, but does it makes sense??
Not looking forward racing in this cars...:(

Ah, almost forgot about curbs, forget about them, sometimes you can run over them and its ok, on the next lap you'll do the same and the car will go sideway, and can't do anything about that becasue the steering rotation degree is very low.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: wizter and p n k

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016
Well, I've tested this mod last night for about 2 hours, and I'm not optimistic about it at all.
While for the first 30 minutes I found it pretty easy to drive, the underground stones revealed when I started to push the car to the limits.
First and the most weird thing is that there is not sound for tire squeal, so you don't hear when the tire lost its grip, because of this the tires wear very fast, because you over push and sometime overturn the wheel and the car in the corners without knowing that the tires are over their limit right now.
Second, the force feedback, its poor, very low informative, there are no feedback on when front tires lost the grip, the force is the same, so again, killing tires.
This is why I don't like mods in AC, after driving original content, its how you'd eat cheap and shitty food after a good restaurant, yes, you do it because you can, but does it makes sense??
Not looking forward racing in this cars...:(

Ah, almost forgot about curbs, forget about them, sometimes you can run over them and its ok, on the next lap you'll do the same and the car will go sideway, and can't do anything about that becasue the steering rotation degree is very low.
Well, The car direction looks like its going DTM. So unless BTCC or GT3 Multiclass suddenly get 15 votes can you please quit complaining for 5 seconds? ty