XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 3 Mugello (22/03/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 3 Mugello (22/03/18 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa - Season 2
ROUND 3 - Mugello

Event Information:
Date: 22/03/18
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 30 minutes (not mandatory)
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Setup: 2minutes (after qualifying timer hits 0:00)
- Race: 28 Laps

● Conditions
Weather: clear
Time: 12:00
Temp: 20°C
Grip: Fast

Lobby Name: AOR S2 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: apexmug

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here

● Replay:
As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Circuit_Mugello.png

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

Watch the epic final of last seasons race. One of the most memorable moments in AOR AC XB1 history. I leave a link to the thread as well in case anybody wants to have a look over the hilarious comments afterwords.

AOR AC XB1 S1 - Round 5 - Mugello

As it happened in Brands Hatch again: Please be aware that you have to complete your race setup BEFORE the Quali Timer hits 0! You can't go for a time until the last second in quali in this game!

p4thos

F1 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
● Replay:
As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.
Since "Cortana" is not available in my region (Portugal), I was forced to change the region to England in the console settings. Voice commands now work.

I also activated the DVR function, but it is certainly consuming background resources, because from time to time the frame rate drops.

Does it happen to you as well?

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018

Watch the epic final of last seasons race. One of the most memorable moments in AOR AC XB1 history. I leave a link to the thread as well in case anybody wants to have a look over the hilarious comments afterwords.

AOR AC XB1 S1 - Round 5 - Mugello

As it happened in Brands Hatch again: Please be aware that you have to complete your race setup BEFORE the Quali Timer hits 0! You can't go for a time until the last second in quali in this game!
That music :cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Agree
Reactions: Chiraq

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Good point @David Lopes

You can check the stewards inquiries. @AOR Benjamin got a big penalty for the first lap incident last week. So take it easy, race is long!

Reactions: p4thos

Rich 1701

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Should not it be at 7:30pm, as stipulated?
At 7:00pm it's too early for me. It's the time I leave work.
The race should be off at the usual time as far as I know, but last week the lobby opened up at 7 for people who wanted to practice so looks like it's the same this week, think I'm right in saying that(y)

Reactions: seppel165

p4thos

F1 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I apologize. I did not know.

As long as the race starts at the usual time, that's fine for me, even if the training session lasts an hour and a half! (y);)

Reactions: Rich 1701

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Its wasnt long but i enjoyed every freaking second of it, was in the hunt for 5th place but the game decided to crash... But what a brillant game plus lobby. I hope to make it again next week and to finish the race:)