XB1 - AOR AC Season 2 - Round 8 Laguna Seca (10/05/18 - 8pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC Season 2 - Round 8 Laguna Seca (10/05/18 - 8pm BST)

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa - Season 2
ROUND 8 - Laguna Seca

Event Information:
Date: 10/05/18
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 30 minutes (not mandatory)
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Setup: 2minutes (after qualifying timer hits 0:00)
- Race: 40 Laps

● Conditions
Weather: light clouds
Time: 12:00
Temp: 15°C
Grip: Fast

Lobby Name: AOR S2 Porsche Cup
Lobby Password: apexlag

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here

● Replay:
As there is currently no option to save your replay after an online race, and if you are not streaming or using a capture card, it is advised to have your Xbox set-up to enable voice commands and have DVR set to record 5mins. This way you can simply say "Xbox, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, Record that" instead of having to pause the game and lose valuable time. This will mean you have the needed footage to make a stewards enquiry.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@p4thos

settings correct in the OP? :bag:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Unfortunately today is the last Race of S2. Season 3 will start soon tho. Check out the car selection poll

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Well that was a sad way to end the season. I disconnected in the practice and couldn't get the wifi back on until now :cry:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Over one lap my pace was good, only 3 tenths of pole with atleast 2 tenths on the table.

Race pace was poor, didn’t help tho that at the start of lap 2 i went flying:bag:eek:_O. @EVR Rapidz can confirm. Pace was just poor. Did have a good battle with @p4thos but the last 15 laps my driving wasn’t very great. I just hope its because i was driving a stock setup lol.

p4thos

GP2 2nd Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@StubbornGymnast it was a good fight, but unfortunately I did not train enough during the week to maintain consistency. I lost count of how many times I left the track.

Anyway, I had great fun. Looking forward to the new season.

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Last race done and @Chiraq is our well deserved Champion.

In dominant fashion the Team Championship goes to germany's finest AlbEifelMotorsport

Thank you guys for this awesome season and the great commitment you showed. Please vote for the Season 3 Car and see you back on track.

• Winner
Reactions: Chiraq and p4thos

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
Nice and clean s2 league, but I just want to point out, that the bottom half of the points table is full of DNF and DNS.
If some of you dont intend to make an effort and race most of the races or rage quit after some kind of problem, then dont participate…..just a thought...
Nice place for Team SLBenfica, getting in the middle of the sharks :)

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Nice and clean s2 league, but I just want to point out, that the bottom half of the points table is full of DNF and DNS.
If some of you dont intend to make an effort and race most of the races or rage quit after some kind of problem, then dont participate…..just a thought...
I stopped moaning about that. It is something you can't change. People always sign in and pull out...

• Agree
Reactions: Chiraq

Giolele93

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 4, 2018
I'm so sorry that I skipped practically more than half of the races in calendar, I had many problems with my job which took time away almost every Thursday and I couldn't know this when I signed up.
Anyway I'll sign up for next season and I will try to be there every week.
Many compliments to @Chiraq