PS4 - AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 1 - Silverstone - 29.11.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 1 - Silverstone - 29.11.18 @8PM UK time

Marz123

AOR PS4 Assetto Corsa S3 Champion
Sep 19, 2016
Word to back markers!!! Please do not interfer with the leaders!!!?

alanmclarenbr

Junior Karter
Nov 19, 2018
I'm sorry, guys. Teix in special, I really thought you'd had already completed the move.

Really really sorry, totally my fault and interfering was the last thing I'd wanted to do.

I always tried to move out of the way ASAP.

For formation lap I read proceedings and watched video but I was unsure whether I had to occupy place given by game or not.

Reactions: Teix7

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
I saw everything jumping and lagging. Impposible to race in this way, so I decided to retire the car and to avoid incidents

Teix7

Junior Karter
Oct 16, 2015
I'm sorry, guys. Teix in special, I really thought you'd had already completed the move.

Really really sorry, totally my fault and interfering was the last thing I'd wanted to do.

I always tried to move out of the way ASAP.

For formation lap I read proceedings and watched video but I was unsure whether I had to occupy place given by game or not.
Appreciate the apology mate it's all good, wasn't happy at the time though . To the next race !

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 26, 2018
Gutted about last night. I was really looking forward to the race. I hope everything will work normally next week.

kubczyns

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2018
I did not experiencee any lags although when I saw server on the list ping was around 150.

As for race weekend itself I messed R1 start - I changed the camera and missed green light, then on first braking it turned out that ABS was off... Rest of race was just trying to get back to the pack.

R2 started awkward due to supposed changes to PS4 rolling start rules I didn't know about - I started as first. Quicker guys got to me pretty fast - Blair and teix passed me but teix was involved in incident which started very nice and clean (not counting few bumps here and there :) ) fight between us. A shame that I forgot to record the race.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
See a few of my old buddys over here, reckon there might still be a free spot to rafe along?ill be able to attend in a couple of weeks

Chechum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Here's my pov of race 2 if anyone is interested.

What a race! (y)(y) As well, it seems you found a good setup not to overheat the front left tyre and keep the rear tyres not too cool with mediums.
By the way, I can't find the "KERS" option in your video. Could you tell me an instant when you pressed it? Any indicators for that? I remember somebody said there were 15 attempts.

Last edited:
Reactions: blairmann99

Chechum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 13, 2018
As for my performance, I did a decent qualy but the start of both races ruined my options. After the race 1 start, I wasn't sure if I had recorded the race, so I touched the SHARE button more times than desired and the worst thing is that I also pressed START, so my car got braked for a while. Far from the drivers in front of me, I couldn't reduce the distance because many of you were faster than me (y) If that KERS option exists, I didn't use it :cry::cry: I guess I lost a lot of seconds.
The 2nd race start was pretty much as bad. In Blairmann99's video, you can see how I made my rolling start. According to fastest laps from race 1, my position was 7th. I think I did it well because I kept on the right side (because the first corner was on the right and 7th is odd) and tried to be next to the 8th, but anyway I'd like you to confirm that or explain me if I did it bad. Anyway, I was too slow in the acceleration zone and that ruined me again because my path was 1:10s, not enough to overcome. As well, I made many mistakes during the first laps that cost me 0.5-1 seconds every lap.
Honestly, at the moment I don't enjoy the car very much because I find it easy to control, I would've liked more wear or difficult conditions. But as I have to push to be closer to most of you, I think I'll enjoy the car more the next GPs.
Before finishing, two questions:
- About the rolling start, finally will it be based on the best laps from race 1 or the reversed positions?
- Did you use the microphone during the race? I had some problems, if anybody spoke I couldn't hear anything :(
It was a pleasure to race with you all !! Have a nice weekend and sorry for such a long post, it was my first GP in AOR :p

Teix7

Junior Karter
Oct 16, 2015
As for my performance, I did a decent qualy but the start of both races ruined my options. After the race 1 start, I wasn't sure if I had recorded the race, so I touched the SHARE button more times than desired and the worst thing is that I also pressed START, so my car got braked for a while. Far from the drivers in front of me, I couldn't reduce the distance because many of you were faster than me (y) If that KERS option exists, I didn't use it :cry::cry: I guess I lost a lot of seconds.
The 2nd race start was pretty much as bad. In Blairmann99's video, you can see how I made my rolling start. According to fastest laps from race 1, my position was 7th. I think I did it well because I kept on the right side (because the first corner was on the right and 7th is odd) and tried to be next to the 8th, but anyway I'd like you to confirm that or explain me if I did it bad. Anyway, I was too slow in the acceleration zone and that ruined me again because my path was 1:10s, not enough to overcome. As well, I made many mistakes during the first laps that cost me 0.5-1 seconds every lap.
Honestly, at the moment I don't enjoy the car very much because I find it easy to control, I would've liked more wear or difficult conditions. But as I have to push to be closer to most of you, I think I'll enjoy the car more the next GPs.
Before finishing, two questions:
- About the rolling start, finally will it be based on the best laps from race 1 or the reversed positions?
- Did you use the microphone during the race? I had some problems, if anybody spoke I couldn't hear anything :(
It was a pleasure to race with you all !! Have a nice weekend and sorry for such a long post, it was my first GP in AOR :p
Good racing guys

I didn't know about KERS either but you apparently get it 15 times a race

It's like push to pass from IndyCar so it gives you a boost for a period of time

Agree rolling starts need to be clarified as it seemed a bit here there and everywhere

On the whole a lot of clean and fair racing so great races guys and look forward to seeing you all next week

blairmann99

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 12, 2018
Just to clarify about the push to pass guys. You get 15 presses of it per session but you don't get it in qualifying. It's on the bottom right of you're dashboard you will see the number of how many presses you have left. When you press it it will go blue for around 15 seconds and you get about 30ish more hp. When it is red it's on like a 15 second cool down before you can use it again. And just a little advice it is best to use it on long straights and areas of the track you are at full throttle for long periods. Also don't use it all up in a few laps and be left helpless after that. Should add a new challenge to the league because we are going to have to manage it. If you watch my video you will see me using the p2p and see the difference it makes.

Reactions: Chechum