XB1 - AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 6 - Laguna Seca - 10.01.19 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 6 - Laguna Seca - 10.01.19 @8PM UK time

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Banner_Round6.jpg

ROUND 6 - Laguna Seca
XB1

Event Information:
Date: Thursday January 10th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race 1: 16 laps with AOR rolling Start
- Race 2: 16 laps with AOR rolling start (Grid positions in order of the fastest laps R1)

● Weather Conditions R1:
Weather: clear
Time: 11:00
Temp: 19°C
Grip: green

● Weather Conditions R2:
Weather: clear
Time: 14:00
Temp: 26°C
Grip: fast

● Server Information:
Name: AOR AC S4 R6 - S1/S2
Password: apexlag

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save incidents over the XBOX Game DVR. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Last edited:

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@seppel165

Just to be sure, at the exit of the pits it is forbidden to enter the track directly to the right? This apply during the race, in training and in quali, right?

• Agree
Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@seppel165

Just to be sure, at the exit of the pits it is forbidden to enter the track directly to the right? This apply during the race, in training and in quali, right?
Correct, You have to take the exit after T1 on the left.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Ive literally no words as why im so slow. Im driving the lines,braking where i need and im seconds slower, ok lets try and go faster, no in the gravel

Reactions: Chiraq

doudydoudin

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2018
Anyone has a recording of what happened in the first lap of the second race at the curb before the uphill ? I don't understand what happened, thx.

Last edited:

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Yes, the left hand corner before the uphill going to the corkscrew. I was on the track and the second after out with serious damages !
I did look in my rear view mirror and saw a few cars very close but dont remember seeing anything. I need to rewatch my stream to see some stuff anyway