XB1 - AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 7 - RedBull Ring - 17.01.19 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 7 - RedBull Ring - 17.01.19 @8PM UK time

doudydoudin

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2018
About lap 7 OK you were in front. Lap 8, If I follow what you say, I was in front of you so you should have left me space, what you didn't. And you did the same thing to hateworldwide the turn after. In my mind overtaking is not forcing the other to go off-track. I don't even mention that you were way off track limits the turn before.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Lopes

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
About lap 7 OK you were in front. Lap 8, If I follow what you say, I was in front of you so you should have left me space, what you didn't. And you did the same thing to hateworldwide the turn after. In my mind overtaking is not forcing the other to go off-track. I don't even mention that you were way off track limits the turn before.
Regarding the track limits. He did lose time, check the delta.

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Lap 8, If I follow what you say, I was in front of you so you should have left me space, what you didn't. And you did the same thing to hateworldwide the turn after. In my mind overtaking is not forcing the other to go off-track. I don't even mention that you were way off track limits the turn before.
Are you serious.............
For a start I lost massive amount of time from going off track so I don't even know why you mentioned that. That was the only reason you had a run on me. When it came to overtaking I never forced you off at all, you went wide yourself, had to go off track and rejoined into me. That not my fault at all. It was your like I said earlier. As for Hate well that again isn't my doing at all. Also it literally nothing at all so I don't know why you mentioned that. I'm a guy who if I make a mistake and take out another driver I would hold my hands up but these ain't my mistakes. I honestly can't believe you came out with that. Ridiculous......

doudydoudin

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2018
Are you serious.............
For a start I lost massive amount of time from going off track so I don't even know why you mentioned that. That was the only reason you had a run on me. When it came to overtaking I never forced you off at all, you went wide yourself, had to go off track and rejoined into me. That not my fault at all. It was your like I said earlier. As for Hate well that again isn't my doing at all. Also it literally nothing at all so I don't know why you mentioned that. I'm a guy who if I make a mistake and take out another driver I would hold my hands up but these ain't my mistakes. I honestly can't believe you came out with that. Ridiculous......
Last message, just let you know that I ran wide because I wanted to let space so you can overtake me properly, thinking that you would do the same for me at the exit of the corner... Honestly, this debat is sterile, we both think we are right. We will let the stewards decide. If you are right, I will know how to do a proper overtake. And after all, I don't really, care, this is just a game...

Reactions: StubbornGymnast